Video Games Part II

A place to discuss music and video games.
Cilogy wrote:I just finished INSIDE.

Certainly one of the most unique gaming experiences I've had in a while.

The last part of the game ... fuck. I just played it while listening to Yakety Sax. Hilariously disturbing. :lol:
this game seems on my wavelength

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:
Cilogy wrote:I just finished INSIDE.

Certainly one of the most unique gaming experiences I've had in a while.

The last part of the game ... fuck. I just played it while listening to Yakety Sax. Hilariously disturbing. :lol:
this game seems on my wavelength
finishing inside seems on everyone's wavelength tbh

probably but i'm not into the majority of games so those that do agree with me are a cause for celebration

Started Rocket League and played it for an hour. I'm terrible at this game - can't even hit a ball that's in mid-air during training.

The Last Guardian is my game of the year. It's just so different from anything I've played recently and got me emotional multiple times by making me care about Trico and having me think it was a real animal. Ueda is a true master of his craft.

EctoCooler31 wrote:The Last Guardian is my game of the year. It's just so different from anything I've played recently and got me emotional multiple times by making me care about Trico and having me think it was a real animal. Ueda is a true master of his craft.
I want to find some time to sit down and play it properly. But since I got Final Fantasy XV for Christmas and just bought Watch_Dogs 2, that might prove difficult.

Havoc1st wrote:Started Rocket League and played it for an hour. I'm terrible at this game - can't even hit a ball that's in mid-air during training.
Bruh. I am terrible at Rocket League, but it is hilarious to play with friends.

Halo has gone too far

Havoc1st wrote:Started Rocket League and played it for an hour. I'm terrible at this game - can't even hit a ball that's in mid-air during training.
Do you have Steam or are you playing on console?

Bacon wrote:
Do you have Steam or are you playing on console?
Console. Anyway, i figured out my problem, i wasn't boosting before jumping. :facepalm: Doesn't excuse my terribleness at this game though.

At least i managed to win some games in Exhibition mode on rookie difficulty.