Video Games Part II

A place to discuss music and video games.
Finally completed my second playthrough of Battlefield 4 singleplayer (on normal difficulty) after my my save file got spontaneously erased during my first playthrough. Not sure if i have the will to complete the whole thing again on hard difficulty. I'll focus on the mp for now.

Currently playing the Anno series again (the newest three - 1404, 2070, 2205). Forgot how addictive the games are. Getting your city washed away in 2070 by a Tsunami caused by your geothermal power plant is quite nice to look at. Anno 1404 is still my favourite though.

PC & Consoles = Spring 2017!

darthnazgul wrote:
PowerDump wrote:Ugh, I'm at level 8 in Fallout 4 and it is just so bad. Glitches in basically all buildings entered, crappy animation, awful dialogue, terrible graphics. How did this get such glowing reviews when there is so much better out there? I realize Bethesda always has games with issues but this is a whole new level and is awful compared to games like Fallout 3 and Skyrim.
There are some definite missteps taken with Fallout 4. If Bethesda's gonna make another game, they have to use a new engine at this point.

Having said that, I've sunk over 200 hours into it and the new Vault-Tec Workshop DLC has already got me on the edge of many more.
mfw pirated version runs better than legit copy.

Anyway, my mobo died after serving me for 4 years. Gonna have to wait for couple of months at least to buy new CPU-mobo to start my PC :blank:

Prey looks sick. And it's open world and you can turn into a coffee mug and the enemies can too omgomgo

I played the first episode Telltale's Batman, and apart from some technical issues and the way a certain choice is treated, it was great. Felt very grounded, the detective stuff felt like something out of Ace Attorney Investigations, and really fleshes out Bruce in a refreshing way. Some of the characterisations can be a bit weird and it's not as immediately brilliant as Tales From The Borderlands, but it's still very solid and I'm looking forward to where the rest of the season goes.

Making some good progress in Battlefield 4's mp. Getting quite a few kills in Rush and Squad Team Deathmatch. My only problem is that i feel like the Recon class is useless and the engineer class isn't as useful as Assault and Support class. I use Assault and Support class the most, though i use the Support class the same way as i use the Assault class lol.

Havoc1st wrote:Making some good progress in Battlefield 4's mp. Getting quite a few kills in Rush and Squad Team Deathmatch. My only problem is that i feel like the Recon class is useless and the engineer class isn't as useful as Assault and Support class. I use Assault and Support class the most, though i use the Support class the same way as i use the Assault class lol.
you gotta stay back with the recon class and... recon - it plays a lot differently than the other classes in that it's the only one you can't really rush people with

as for engineer - it's probably my second most used class after assualt - i recommend trying it on conquest because that's really where it's most useful