Battlefield 4 (PC/XBOX360/PS3/NEXT-GEN)

A place to discuss music and video games.
RIFA wrote:

Gonna pre-order BF4. I don't fucking care about EA ripping me off. There's no ripoff when there's quality involved. Take my god damn money now DICE/EA.
the fucking game better have some fucking basic voip working this time around. and origin? ooh it better not fuck with me as much as it did when bf3 was installed. dust 514 probably surfaces on ps4 soon enough 8-)

@tykjen... - There's a post last page that I made with all the features known so far. If you would have read that you would have known about the VOIP.

And Origin doesn't have issues in a very long time now. Speaking of issues... Steam still has lots of issues. And do you remember Steam in the first 3 years of existence? Uhm yeah... Worse than Origin. So the Origin hate is really not needed unless it's based on something completely understandable.

What's the difference between the VOIP in 4 and voice chat in 3?

BroskiSabor wrote:What's the difference between the VOIP in 4 and voice chat in 3?
What? What voice-chat mate?

Dam Map confirmed.,

Holy Fucking Battlefield 4 Gamescom 2013.
shadow123 wrote:oh wow, cod dicked on bf so hard again
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, since I won't be near my PC during this fall/winter of 2013 I preordered PS3 version of Battlefield 4. Is it a big mistake or what? And what's up with this cross-gen games anyway, not one developer gave us comparison videos. :think:

COD dicked so hard on BF.... BF too low... :(

RIFA wrote:

COD RISES!