Hideo Kojima Official Thread

A place to discuss music and video games.
Posts: 7450
Joined: February 2012
TeddyBlass wrote:
darthnazgul wrote: From the Keifer Sutherland announcement video, it seems they wanted someone with a close enough age to Snake that can act through both voice and facial expression. The odd thing though is that Hayter is 44 and has done acting outside of his voice work.

Kojima also said that this something of a renewal of the series and moving on to a different actor was part of it. Hayter wasn't even approached. I feel like this is something we'll know more about in a few years time.

Must not be the case, there had to be some sort of disagreement. My buddy Cris is in his mid-late 20s.
Nolan Fans exclusive, right there.

Posts: 264
Joined: February 2011
they are just milking the franchise using Big Boss' character arc. But hey i am not complaining as long as they introduce a young Frank Jaeger :ninja:

Posts: 54139
Joined: May 2010
Viral114 wrote:they are just milking the franchise using Big Boss' character arc. But hey i am not complaining as long as they introduce a young Frank Jaeger :ninja:
lol

Posts: 54139
Joined: May 2010
When I think of next-gen, I think of this...



Thank you Kojima, for the fifth time, and Kiefer IS Punished Snake!

Posts: 1542
Joined: April 2012
Location: Manchester, UK
m4st4 wrote:When I think of next-gen, I think of this...



Thank you Kojima, for the fifth time, and Kiefer IS Punished Snake!
Favorite part of the conference for me. as well as of course the Halo reveal

Posts: 54139
Joined: May 2010
Just bjutiful. Next-gen games are made by visionaries, not techies.

Posts: 3019
Joined: December 2012
This game looks and is going to be so great.

Posts: 3668
Joined: June 2011
Location: Houston, TX
I've never played any of the MGS franchise...I think that might change.

Posts: 54139
Joined: May 2010
Addicted2Movies wrote:I've never played any of the MGS franchise...I think that might change.
Welcome aboard soldier. 8-)

Everyone, seen those child soldiers? Damn.

Posts: 268
Joined: May 2011
Location: Neo Kobe
m4st4 wrote:
Addicted2Movies wrote:I've never played any of the MGS franchise...I think that might change.
Welcome aboard soldier. 8-)

Everyone, seen those child soldiers? Damn.
They are a recurring feature, after all a major theme of the series is war and it's effects. They were seen in Metal Gear 2 but never elaborated on (kids just happen to be hanging around Zanzibar Land in Big Boss' military regime? HMM) and later obviously discussed between Raiden and Rose with more detail in Metal Gear Solid 2. Guess they are going to be front and centre this time, Kojima had been talking about "taboos" a few months back after all.

Post Reply