General Music Thread

A place to discuss music and video games.
Cilogy wrote:
Bacon wrote:
who?

Bacon wrote:
Cilogy wrote:
Bacon wrote:
who?
Bacon don't be daft, punk

Dodd wrote:Beck with that AOTY doe
Okay, correct me if I got the details wrong because as a self-respecting human being I don't watch the Grammys, but that was pretty lame of Kanye. A moment that he had no part of- he made the moment about himself. It would have been kinda okay as a joke but later he was bitching about respecting artistry while he couldn't even respect Beck's. It is very hard to take Kanye West seriously as a person. He should tell Beyonce how he really feels about her and then go visit his childhood and see if missed a diagnosis or something.

But at the very least, it was only the Grammys.

Cop 223 wrote:
Okay, correct me if I got the details wrong because as a self-respecting human being I don't watch the Grammys, but that was pretty lame of Kanye. A moment that he had no part of- he made the moment about himself. It would have been kinda okay as a joke but later he was bitching about respecting artistry while he couldn't even respect Beck's. It is very hard to take Kanye West seriously as a person. He should tell Beyonce how he really feels about her and then go visit his childhood and see if missed a diagnosis or something.

:facepalm:

Kanye made fun of himself and Beck was a sport about it. Beck's moment was definitely not ruined by Kanye.
Last edited by RIFA on February 9th, 2015, 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RIFA wrote:
Cop 223 wrote:

:facepalm:

Kanye made fun of himself basically and Beck got it. Beck's moment was definitely not ruined by Kanye.
Yeah, except for the fact afterwards he gave an interview where he ranted that he was serious. He really did think Beyonce should have won and attacked the Academy for ignoring real artists or whatever he attempted to say.

Bacon wrote:Yeah, except for the fact afterwards he gave an interview where he ranted that he was serious. He really did think Beyonce should have won and attacked the Academy for ignoring real artists or whatever he attempted to say.
Yet that has nothing to do with what he did on stage. Hence why at this hour this doesn't even matter anymore.
Last edited by RIFA on February 9th, 2015, 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I forgot Kanye did the same thing before.

I know Beck was a sport about it, Beck is a cool guy. But less people are talking are about him and more about Kanye. But I'm less concerned about that and more about his post-spectacle interview.

RIFA wrote:
Bacon wrote:Yeah, except for the fact afterwards he gave an interview where he ranted that he was serious. He really did think Beyonce should have won and attacked the Academy for ignoring real artists or whatever he attempted to say.
Yet that has nothing to do with what he did on stage. Hence why at this hour this doesn't even matter anymore.
Kanye is a clown. Stop defending him unless you're a clown yourself.

Allstar wrote:
RIFA wrote:
Kanye is a clown. Stop defending him unless you're a clown yourself.
Defending what? The fact that he made a joke on himself on stage? Since Beck clearly wasn't shocked and was a sport about it it means it didn't bother him like it bothered Taylor years ago. The context is different and even what happened is different. Nobody is really bothered by Kanye's moment right now because it's not the same thing.

And he is a clown. Nobody said otherwise. Assuming you mean clown as in an attention-whore.