General Music Thread

A place to discuss music and video games.
self-explanatory me thinks

Clever title! :thumbup:

solo2001 wrote:Clever title! :thumbup:
i know rite?

This is so vague I haven't a clue what to do here. I'll try this...
I LIKE MUSIC!

All music sucks.

There have not been too many great releases this year but things will pick up soon hopefully, I should get some awesome stuff before the year is out.

I thought Tools new album was finally going to come out this year, but NOPE!

ComptonTerry wrote:I thought Tools new album was finally going to come out this year, but NOPE!
I gave up actively waiting for a new album by them about 4 years ago when I realised that no matter what, it's going to take far too long but it will come when it comes- or they'll simply retire. But I was hoping for one this year.

jibran wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:I thought Tools new album was finally going to come out this year, but NOPE!
I gave up actively waiting for a new album by them about 4 years ago when I realised that no matter what, it's going to take far too long but it will come when it comes- or they'll simply retire. But I was hoping for one this year.
Yeah I pretty much gave up 6 months ago. I haven't been listening to music much lately but last summer I was listening to music all day, especially Tool. Apparently they have been "working on it." That means it will come out 10 years from now.

I think they'll eventually come out with the next one whenever that is.