Shooting Locations (Trailers/Prologue)

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Hustler wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 10:06 pm
Wait, sorry.... is that an official gift from the studio this guy received, confirming that sator square thing is indeed of significance to the movie or no?
Fascinating. I wonder how Nolan will implement the Sator Square into the story.

Hustler wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 10:06 pm
Wait, sorry.... is that an official gift from the studio this guy received, confirming that sator square thing is indeed of significance to the movie or no?
The movie is still not that famous that it worth making pranks of it, so I'm 99% sure it is legit. And this is a very big deal, at least we know that the title is in latin, so there's no need to translate it.
What if Daddy has solved one of the most ancient, unsolved riddles just because he needed it for the script? :D

Didn't know they filmed in (or at) Isle of Wight.

IMDB recently updated the filming location section:

Linnahall, Tallinn, Estonia

Amalfi, Italy

Gateway of India, Mumbai, India

Rødbyhavn, Denmark

Laagna Highway, Tallinn, Estonia

Maiori, Italy

Villa Cimbrone, Ravello, Italy

Southampton, England, UK

Southern California Logistics Airport, Victorville, California, USA

National Liberal Club, Westminster, London, England, UK

Warner Bros Studios, Los Angeles, USA

Oslo Opera House, Oslo, Norway

Riverside County, California, USA

Pärnu Road, Tallinn, Estonia

Via Richard Wagner, Ravello, Italy

Cafe Mondegar, Colaba, Mumbai, India

Belmond Hotel Caruso, Ravello, Italy

Royal Bombay Yacht Club, Colaba, Mumbai, India

Colaba Causeway Market, Colaba, Mumbai, India

Planet Nine luxury yacht, Amalfi Coast, Italy

Tjuvholmen, Oslo, Norway

:clap:

I really want to debunk this

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PkMWpY ... sp=sharing

I think it's safe to say that this is the Eagle Mountain set, but as I look closer into the distance it looks like those objects are military trucks in convoy. I wonder what significance they play. We also know that there is gold involved in the movie so I wonder if these trucks are transporting it? We know that there is gold from the eagle mountain set through leaked social media footage. We also know there is gold from the plane crash scene too.

rotas wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 5:13 pm
I really want to debunk this

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PkMWpY ... sp=sharing

I think it's safe to say that this is the Eagle Mountain set, but as I look closer into the distance it looks like those objects are military trucks in convoy. I wonder what significance they play. We also know that there is gold involved in the movie so I wonder if these trucks are transporting it? We know that there is gold from the eagle mountain set through leaked social media footage. We also know there is gold from the plane crash scene too.
I'm pretty sure that this is at Paljassaare harbour, Estonia because of some shots from the second trailer where filmed there. Those objects in the distance are boundaries near the edge of the dock.

image: https://imgur.com/a/5johnqc

I just realized. Have we seen any shots so far from
Isle of Wight?
Also, does anybody know that location in the new TV spot when
those two unidentified people walk up to some barrel in hazmat suits and start trying to pry it open?
that was a really cool shot/scene that we have never seen before...