Trailer #1

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
MMatt wrote:
December 22nd, 2019, 3:23 pm
I didn't notice before...
JDW is wearing the mask in this scene.
Yeah,
you can see her on the balcony as they jump off. I wonder why such extreme measures to meet with her. She seems very relaxed, chilling on the balcony with a drink. Maybe she's being held there with security on the floor below or something.
Oh, I didn’t even notice her in that shot. You might be right about security. I also didn’t notice JDW was wearing a mask. The guy sitting in the car is also wearing one.

Spoilers if you haven’t seen the prologue. Just listing some observations and tie ins to the trailer:
-The guy who’s driving the van is the same guy who gave JDW the pill(?).
-The SUV in the car chase carries Branagh and Debicki.

AhmadAli95 wrote:
December 22nd, 2019, 3:04 pm
By the way,
JDW & Pattinson seem to be breaking into Dimple Kapadia’s place.
crazy

I'm 90% the gasmask makes you immune to the time reversal effect.

I counted 5 "time reversal" shots in the trailer. How many did you guys find?

El Especial wrote:
December 22nd, 2019, 6:09 pm
1. The boat/ship in the water
2. The SWAT reversing on the floor
3. The SWAT reversing at the end.
4/5. Shots of the car chase?

Bacon wrote:
December 22nd, 2019, 6:15 pm
El Especial wrote:
December 22nd, 2019, 6:09 pm
1. The boat/ship in the water
2. The SWAT reversing on the floor
3. The SWAT reversing at the end.
4/5. Shots of the car chase?
The very beginning, JDW and Pattinson are climbing the building, I think Nolan plays that in reverse. They are actually descending the building.
Not 100% sure

Now when i watched the trailer in 4k i noticed a strange thing
in the last scene where JDW is in the room where the unknown masked soldier jumps back reversed into the room from that round door...i noticed that...correct me if im wrong...but isnt there same identical door behind the glass with bullet holes where Pattinson stands? Because it does not seem like a reflection from that glass to me...you can clearly see the other half of the room behind the glass and at that moment when the soldier jumps out in reverse, same thing happens in the room where Pattinson is :lol: maybe i am blind...

pk12 wrote:
December 22nd, 2019, 8:35 pm
in the last scene where JDW is in the room where the unknown masked soldier jumps back reversed into the room from that round door...i noticed that...correct me if im wrong...but isnt there same identical door behind the glass with bullet holes where Pattinson stands? Because it does not seem like a reflection from that glass to me...you can clearly see the other half of the room behind the glass and at that moment when the soldier jumps out in reverse, same thing happens in the room where Pattinson is :lol: maybe i am blind...
you're absolutely right

El Especial wrote:
December 22nd, 2019, 8:46 pm
pk12 wrote:
you're absolutely right
no, he is not.
it is obviously the reflection.

Silfan wrote:
December 22nd, 2019, 9:19 pm
El Especial wrote:
December 22nd, 2019, 8:46 pm
pk12 wrote:
you're absolutely right
no, he is not.
it is obviously the reflection.
i though that too...
the soldier jumping out would be a reflection but i am sure those rooms are identical on both sides with the glass in between, both parts of room contain same round sliding door/portal thing...