Trailer #1

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Flutterby wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 1:40 pm
blackColumn wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 1:37 pm
"We're trying to prevent world war 3"

Sound is not synced correctly. Who put this trailer together?
I know man, I found the editing a bit lame too...
:gonf:
Truth be told - both the teaser and the prologue are way better than this trailer with some flawless editing.

What is this?

It doesn't let the soundtrack peak. Entire times keeps cutting to blank and the next shot - Hoytema's cinematography doesn't even get a chance to shine through.

Nolan deserved better.

We are living in the best possible universe where Nolan gets to make the films he wants. We are not worthy.

Lincoln wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 1:34 pm
Ruth wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 1:20 pm
Lincoln wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 1:17 pm
Ugh JDW looks so bland, sorry.
haha what a story mark
Haha save yourself stupid and rude replies like these and learn to respect people opinions talifan. And If you go outside a bit from here you will see that I'm not the only one saying it x

Daddy-go-round !!
vaguely put..watching the film as we go alongside the protag will be like being hired as a video editor of a virtual reality game company where u're particularly assigned to work on a sequence where u're reversing it n tweaking it along the way ...except its not virtual.
Last edited by Rsionis on December 19th, 2019, 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chirst the production design on this one is leaps and bounds above everything Nolan has done so far. Nathan Crowley has outdone himself this time and this is only from a 2 min. trailer.

I have literally no idea what is going on, but I FEEL it's gonna break new ground for movies.

We must see in cinema this..the way that 80%of frame is backwards and 20% is moving forwards in the same scene..
Now i understand how TENET show at the end..the backwards and forwards meet in the middle
Thank you Nolan for your attention and making mature and original movie in time where we have too much marvel comics and bs star wards ,scripts and dialogs meant for kids

See the trailer in theaters for maximum effect
Lol, best part of the trailer. Nolan “Go see my film the way it was meant to be seen you fucking inbred scum”

MEMENTO MEETS INCEPTION! 🤯😱
This is going deeper and beyond than Memento and Inception.

Guys I can’t stop watching the trailer. Send help.

Wow just Wow