Trailer #1

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Can I get a PM please?! The Go File link isn't working for me.

Much appreciated!

Barrett wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 2:12 pm
Can I get a PM please?! The Go File link isn't working for me.

Much appreciated!
sorry my man, twitter vid just got copyright claimed. most likely gonna have to wait til tomorrow

I sent the link to so many of you, I can’t believe none of you thought of downloading the video and reuploading it somewhere else.

but like that your own fault so

rotas wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 2:01 pm
Main takeaway from the bootleg trailer:
JDW does appear to be the "tenet" of the film. he seems to be the one who can sustain time and possess time. seems like he is in some sort of afterlife realm where he is able to re-access his past? based off of dialogue it seems like he is now being used for a government operation to prevent something bigger than WW3/nuclear holocaust but I also get the vibe that these people are using him in a more antagonistic sort of way too. it will be interesting to see how his character develops. he has no choice but to "start looking at the world in a new way and try to understand it."
it seems like the protagonist is going to be controlled and influenced by the antagonist...
That makes absolutely sense! I didn't watch the trailer yet but I saw the prologue in IMAX today. You are right! It seemed that the "fake riot police" was using JDW and he was kind of uncomfortable the whole time.
But maybe his "WTF" moment at the end of the small reel where he sees a car crashing backwards was edited out of context because certainly he has to know about his "condition". Also the car-crash-reaction-shot showed only him and not Pattinson although he drove the car.

Ive got it guys. DM me anyone who wants it :gonf:

Ruth wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 2:18 pm
I sent the link to so many of you, I can’t believe none of you thought of downloading the video and reuploading it somewhere else.

but like that your own fault so
The link you send me still works for me, and I send it to few other people already.

Guys please send me the link...i still dont have one

How long is the version you guys are watching? Mine is only about 1:32, seems to start midstream and cut off right before the end, like its missing the beginning and the end of the full video.

Time wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 2:04 pm
Is that Martin Donovan who's talking to JDW, the older white guy? A return from Insomnia?!
I haven't seen the trailer yet (I want to wait for the "proper" version) but I saw the Prologue today in IMAX. I'm 99% sure he was in the prologue. I think he was one of "the important men in the vip boxes" (see my discription in the prologue thread)