Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Anyone believes we might see a second trailer in April? it would certainly be a welcomed surprise and lift my spirits given the outbreak.

Hope everyone is safe and staying at home. :gonf:

Depends on how the next few weeks go I guess, though I wouldn't hold my breath, as much as I'm hoping the movie can release on time.

aleks989 wrote:
March 27th, 2020, 3:03 pm
Anyone believes we might see a second trailer in April? it would certainly be a welcomed surprise and lift my spirits given the outbreak.

Hope everyone is safe and staying at home. :gonf:
I don't think they are going to release trailers anytime soon, until this whole coronavirus thing has calmed down. They don't want to spend their marketing budget when months before the movie comes out.

Trailer 2 (not counting teaser) should be here soon if they are still planning to keep the July 17 release.

Dunkirk second full trailer was released May 6th 2017. Movie released July 13th

TDKR second full trailer was released May 1st 2012. Movie released July 16th

Inception second full trailer was released May 11th 2010. Movie released July 13th

TDK second full trailer was released May 4th 2008. Movie released July 18th

With those dates you gotta take into consideration that they were attached to big summer films, and obviously that's not possible. You might see them be a bit more conservative and hold off until mid-May to see how the pandemic is developing.

A trailer drop is gonna solidify the July 17th release (if things are getting better/as planned). It's gonna be interesting to see where they put the marketing $$$ bc you gotta get creative here. A traditional strategy is literally not possible. I'd expect a big online focus. The cast could dominate the late night circuit.

IIIWheels wrote:
April 22nd, 2020, 8:38 pm
Trailer 2 (not counting teaser) should be here soon if they are still planning to keep the July 17 release.

Dunkirk second full trailer was released May 6th 2017. Movie released July 13th

TDKR second full trailer was released May 1st 2012. Movie released July 16th

Inception second full trailer was released May 11th 2010. Movie released July 13th

TDK second full trailer was released May 4th 2008. Movie released July 18th
:gonf:

Sky007 wrote:
April 22nd, 2020, 11:53 pm
With those dates you gotta take into consideration that they were attached to big summer films, and obviously that's not possible. You might see them be a bit more conservative and hold off until mid-May to see how the pandemic is developing.

A trailer drop is gonna solidify the July 17th release (if things are getting better/as planned). It's gonna be interesting to see where they put the marketing $$$ bc you gotta get creative here. A traditional strategy is literally not possible. I'd expect a big online focus. The cast could dominate the late night circuit.
I'm very curious to see how the marketing is gonna go this time.

I'm guessing new trailer in two weeks! (I hope so)

Nothing will bring more joy than trailer 2 in May. Still hoping that the campaign will hit high gear, though it very much depends on the situation with the virus, I don't think their marketing would be damaged even if they decide to push it for a further date and they give us new trailer/poster now.

People(fans especially) will be more than happy to have something rather than wait on some indefinite date.

Oku
It suddenly hit me for real that we would have gotten trailer 2 by now if it hadn't been for...ya know.

Like obviously I 'knew' in the back of my mind, but I just shrugged it off as "no duh", and didn't really process it.

But suddenly, I feel like damn...we would have gotten some epic footage.