Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
antovolk wrote:
October 2nd, 2019, 12:49 am
radewart wrote:
October 1st, 2019, 11:59 pm
I mean he was technically right about the teaser being released around Hobbs and Shaw. Though, was that him making an educated guess based on Nolan's previous marketing or did he have any real info?
Anyone could make that educated guess
The dude said the wrong tagline!
"It's time for a new protagonist"
:lol: :lol:
Of course he deleted it to cover his tracks.

Which I'm sure he only posted after all the tweets about it from people lol

ChristMAX wrote:
October 2nd, 2019, 8:47 am
Anybody want to have a guess what the countdown to the trailer drop will be? For Dunkirk it was that live stream of the mole and the ticking/sound design that intensified closer to the drop.
would be smart to get marketing going online this time lol

So the general consensus is that we're getting a new trailer with either Doctor Sleep or Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, correct?
I hope so. Those are basically the only two movies I'm excited to see in theaters the rest of the year, lol.

Maybe Terminator Dark Fate ... ?

I'm betting on Star Wars tho

still would bet on Star Wars

I expect an insane marketing push around the end of this year. So I'm thinking the trailer will come with Star Wars, to reach as many people as possible and to generate anticipation.

100% Star Wars.

They shot Rise of The Skywalker on IMAX 70mm film and 65mm cameras too. (Mixed with 35). So it would be silly to not show it.

Forum Pro
BobCobb wrote:
October 9th, 2019, 6:54 pm
100% Star Wars.

They shot Rise of The Skywalker on IMAX 70mm film and 65mm cameras too. (Mixed with 35). So it would be silly to not show it.
Not to get away from Nolan but...

Is that still the case with Star Wars? I thought that was the plan with Trevorrow at the helm.

Joshua Strong wrote:
October 9th, 2019, 6:59 pm
BobCobb wrote:
October 9th, 2019, 6:54 pm
100% Star Wars.

Not to get away from Nolan but...

Is that still the case with Star Wars? I thought that was the plan with Trevorrow at the helm.
It definitely has some 70mm footage, per KODAK, but I’m regards to 15 perf IMAX...if it did have any aspect ratio expanding IMAX would be selling the hell out of ‘filmed with IMAX cameras’ by now.

As far as they’re concerned, Bond is their next IMAX-shot film.