Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I doubt it. But what I would love is if WB released the prologue on-line.

El Especial wrote:
January 5th, 2020, 7:12 pm
I doubt it. But what I would love is if WB released the prologue on-line.
They didn't release a 40 second teaser online, they would never release the prologue online, especially because it's IMAX exclusive.

No, they won't lol.

I know prologue will never be released online but from a marketing perspective it will create a good hype for the film. I don't see what will be the downside of releasing it online.

Follower wrote:
January 6th, 2020, 1:06 pm
I know prologue will never be released online but from a marketing perspective it will create a good hype for the film. I don't see what will be the downside of releasing it online.
That’s true, however the marketing for this movie has been kind of strange.

Trailer #1 (Teaser) was leaked in 4k.How was it possible?I read on twitter it was ripped from DCP, how was this possible?!
If so, then is it possible to rip IMAX prologue DCP in theory too, or would it be encrypted/not accessible to anyone, not even projectioners?
If it is really impossible, then, I think we won’t see Prologue online.No Nolan movie Prologue was ever released officially online until now, and not even on bluray movie releases too.
I read on Wikipedia that italian release date is September 18 :facepalm:
is it confirmed?!if it is the real release date then FUUUUUUUUUUUU******************CK!!!!!!!!!!

It would be impossible to rip the prologue like the trailer since the file for it is encrypted, much like a feature film.

This is why I didn't get to see it when I saw SW on opening night when I was in Dubai, the cinema had the prologue file but WB didn't send them the unlock key.

The teaser was sent to cinemas unencrypted.

Forum Pro
I saw the prologue last at Navy Pier here in Chicago and let me tell you, that’s was fucking immense.

IMAX Melbourne just posted that the prologue will feature in front of 1917!

wow