Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I think it's quite likely that there will be a prologue, hopefully the first scene as with TDK, that kind of sets down the very basics of this universe. And all the previous prologues were theatre-only, so that fits Nolan's marketing strategy at the moment perfectly.
Last edited by DHOPW42 on October 25th, 2019, 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

DHOPW42 wrote:
October 25th, 2019, 10:31 am
I think it's quite likely that there will be a prologue, hopefully the first scene as with TDK, that kind of sets down the very basics of this universe. And all the previous prologues were theatre-only, so that fists Nolan's marketing strategy at the moment perfectly.
Sorry, I just couldn’t resist

Nothing spoils a movie like its trailers. The second worst thing are reviews.

AhmadAli95 wrote:
October 25th, 2019, 10:44 am
DHOPW42 wrote:
I think it's quite likely that there will be a prologue, hopefully the first scene as with TDK, that kind of sets down the very basics of this universe. And all the previous prologues were theatre-only, so that fists Nolan's marketing strategy at the moment perfectly.
Sorry, I just couldn’t resist
:D stupid

DHOPW42 wrote:
I think it's quite likely that there will be a prologue, hopefully the first scene as with TDK, that kind of sets down the very basics of this universe. And all the previous prologues were theatre-only, so that fits Nolan's marketing strategy at the moment perfectly.
All 3 prologues were the opening scene. Dunkirk was kind of chopped up but it was pretty much the opening sequence. Of course it would be the opening scene/sequence.

In 2 days, "Interstellar" will have been released in theatres 5 years ago, so could this trailer be released the day after tomorrow? I dunno...

Five years ago?! What in the fuck. Time flies *cries*

shit, I completely forgot Dr Sleep is only opening this week in the States..

Well, let's see if McTroll's had a lucky guess again (I'm guessing no :lol: no reason to deviate from the clockwork 'teaser summer, trailer 2 december' schedule')

It's tragic that WB has basically no good event films from now until the end of the year to attach the trailer to. Will they put it off?

senseandsarcasm wrote:
November 5th, 2019, 5:19 pm
It's tragic that WB has basically no good event films from now until the end of the year to attach the trailer to. Will they put it off?
Why would they. December has always been the window for a Nolan July film second trailer.