Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
AhmadAli95 wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 2:19 pm
IDK! That shallow depth of field and the focal length is almost identical. Could be an IMAX still - we got one for Dunkirk.

I don’t know why I connected
the Opera house sequence to the Laagna Road sequence timeline wise. I guess knowing they were both shot in the same country confused me. The opera house (Linnahall) is set in Ukraine and the Laagna Road is set in Estonia. And you can see JDW dressed as a firefighter.
The sunlight is coming from the right in the IMAX shots, in this still its high up and to the left, and it has slightly shallower depth of field.

Nicolaslabra wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 3:08 pm
The sunlight is coming from the right in the IMAX shots, in this still its high up and to the left, and it has slightly shallower depth of field.
Well, they aren’t moving in a straight line so sunlight direction might change, plus it could be from a different take.

AhmadAli95 wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 3:42 pm
Nicolaslabra wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 3:08 pm
Well, they aren’t moving in a straight line so sunlight direction might change, plus it could be from a different take.
You are right, but the other optical differences make me think its Melinda`s work, ...but i`ve been wrong before...

Nicolaslabra wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 4:01 pm
You are right, but the other optical differences make me think its Melinda`s work, ...but i`ve been wrong before...
I mean.. same. The photo has an aspect ratio of 1.5:1 :lol: so, maybe I’m right this time.

Does anyone have a reupload of Mario's recording?

Bacon wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 7:35 pm
Does anyone have a reupload of Mario's recording?
If you receive it, I'd appreciate to receive a copy of it.

Just saw the prologue in IMAX and holy crap that was intense... However in some parts it was hard to make out what they were saying.

Nicolaslabra wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 2:06 pm
blackColumn wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 1:22 am
El Especial wrote:
December 25th, 2019, 6:01 pm

yay
A lot of image is cropped on right hand side. As much as JDW's face is not visible in this part of the sizzle reel.

And this looks like 70mm IMAX projection.

Who was the projectionist?
Remember that this image was probably taken by Melinda Sue Mary, the still photographer for Nolan`s films since Interstellar, this is not the same frame that Hoyte composed, just very similar.
Very likely yes. This exact shot is not part of the sizzle. But there is one bootleg where JDW's face is not visible at all. Projection itself is off centre.

nice

What does "shooting in reverse" mean? Heard this thrown around but have no idea what it means.