Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
With the recording technology we have in our phones these days you'd expect there to be a pretty good quality one out there somewhere

Guys? A dm would be more than appreciated :wave:

Hi, I'd love to see the prologue. DM me Please.
Last edited by codedh on December 24th, 2019, 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Saw the prologue again and can confirm the guy in the van is definitely not the same guy in the trailer. Lots of people thought that was the case but it's not at all the same guy.

gropercity wrote:
December 24th, 2019, 4:54 am
Saw the prologue again and can confirm the guy in the van is definitely not the same guy in the trailer. Lots of people thought that was the case but it's not at all the same guy.
Look at the wrinkles. It's Andrew Howard.

is there someone here who could have grabbed the [HD] prologue on Reddit before it is deleted? If there is, I appreciate a DM.

The Special One wrote:
December 23rd, 2019, 2:24 pm
Dis wrote:
December 23rd, 2019, 4:26 am
I was an extra on this terrorist attack episode, including " Walk away" scene and I can tell that
It's JD, who’s saying it. He used to say "Walk away, you don't have to HURT these people" during all takes. He did said "KILL" only once, if I remember correctly, and this take got into the movie. And it's Rob who saves him.
By the way, there must be some other scenes in this episode that's been cut out of the prologue
Thanks for this information.
1) Robert Pattinson saves JDW - in the trailer, you can see Rob's black glove on the steering wheel of the car - it's the same type of glove of the guy in the tactical gear who saves JDW.
2) The real SWAT team is Ukrainian so they wouldn't speak English. Clearly it's JDW who says, "Walk away, you don't have to HURT these people"
Really good catch

Law wrote:
December 23rd, 2019, 11:39 pm
Michaelf2225 wrote:
December 23rd, 2019, 4:32 pm
welp, theater in my middle of nowhere PA hometown pulled the prologue because it was scaring the kiddos
The movie it's playing in front of, has death throughout most of the film. Literal bodies dropping on the ground from being shot to death, or destroyed by a light saber. But no, remove the film with scary guns and gunshots.
hey mate don't kill the messenger i think it's just as stupid as you do

I'm looking for the best prologue version...

Could anyone help me? (PM)

Forum Pro
Law
Michaelf2225 wrote:
December 24th, 2019, 9:31 am
Law wrote:
December 23rd, 2019, 11:39 pm
Michaelf2225 wrote:
December 23rd, 2019, 4:32 pm
welp, theater in my middle of nowhere PA hometown pulled the prologue because it was scaring the kiddos
The movie it's playing in front of, has death throughout most of the film. Literal bodies dropping on the ground from being shot to death, or destroyed by a light saber. But no, remove the film with scary guns and gunshots.
hey mate don't kill the messenger i think it's just as stupid as you do
I know, I'm just emphasizing on your theaters cowardliness.