Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
quervo wrote:
December 23rd, 2019, 10:01 am
A possible explanation to the most wtf moment.
What if the whole reverse thing is a side effect of time travel? I mean in my theory they basically travel to the future and they are able to manipulate the time between the point they left their timeline and the point they travelled to. As soon as you get to the future, you are forced to travel back to the starting point in real time but backwards. About the bullet: the savior saw that JDW is in trouble, so he transported himself to the future (a few seconds only), he saw things in reverse, and just before he was getting back to the time he left, he pulled the trigger. For us and for JDW it is seen backwards. Just a moment after he pulled the trigger, and (as we saw) the bullet got back to the pistol, he got back to the time he travelled from and time turned again for him, now back to normal. That way they won't be able to find the bullet in the soldier.
:twothumbsup:

ChristNolan wrote:
December 23rd, 2019, 11:35 am
this thing fucks hard in Imax
it's something else isn't it

Does a list of theatres in which it's playing exist?

I'm a John G wrote:
December 23rd, 2019, 12:06 pm
Does a list of theatres in which it's playing exist?
Sadly, no.

Forum Pro
Law
My god the music is so much more prominent in the theatre. This thing is a MUST see if you can.

Do they play the prologue in Vienna? Anyone from Austria?

I wish they had this prologue available in 70mm IMAX in my area. It used to be the case but now everything is digital :(

Dis wrote:
December 23rd, 2019, 4:26 am
I was an extra on this terrorist attack episode, including " Walk away" scene and I can tell that
It's JD, who’s saying it. He used to say "Walk away, you don't have to HURT these people" during all takes. He did said "KILL" only once, if I remember correctly, and this take got into the movie. And it's Rob who saves him.
By the way, there must be some other scenes in this episode that's been cut out of the prologue
Thanks for this information.
1) Robert Pattinson saves JDW - in the trailer, you can see Rob's black glove on the steering wheel of the car - it's the same type of glove of the guy in the tactical gear who saves JDW.
2) The real SWAT team is Ukrainian so they wouldn't speak English. Clearly it's JDW who says, "Walk away, you don't have to HURT these people"

Dis wrote:
December 23rd, 2019, 4:26 am
I was an extra on this terrorist attack episode, including " Walk away" scene and I can tell that
It's JD, who’s saying it. He used to say "Walk away, you don't have to HURT these people" during all takes. He did said "KILL" only once, if I remember correctly, and this take got into the movie. And it's Rob who saves him.
By the way, there must be some other scenes in this episode that's been cut out of the prologue
Thank you! I've edited my summary of the scene with your corrected dialogue. Is there anything else that you're able to share about your experience on the set? :gonf:
The Special One wrote:
December 23rd, 2019, 2:24 pm

Thanks for this information.
2) The real SWAT team is Ukrainian so they wouldn't speak English. Clearly it's JDW who says, "Walk away, you don't have to HURT these people"
Yeah, it makes sense that JDW says both lines. Conversely though, would it make sense for JDW to speak to the Ukrainian guy in English? I don't know how common English-speakers in Ukraine are, but through his point of view, JDW could just be spouting gibberish :lol:

JDW does seem to understand a bit of Ukrainian though, he understands when one of the real SWAT says "Grab his"

welp, theater in my middle of nowhere PA hometown pulled the prologue because it was scaring the kiddos