Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
There's a 1.43:1 version of the prologue on /r/Tenet (recorded in 1080p)

Edit: I don't have a link to download - it's uploaded directly to reddit and won't be there for long
Last edited by ChristMAX on December 22nd, 2019, 9:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I'm curious about
the code phrase 'We live in a twilight world' considering that that world within the story appears to be on the brink of something worse than World War III/a nuclear holocaust.

link in private thank's

could I get that too please

Uno
ChristMAX wrote:
December 22nd, 2019, 7:50 pm
There's a 1.43:1 version of the prologue on /r/Tenet (recorded in 1080p)

Edit: I don't have a link to download - it's uploaded directly to reddit and won't be there for long
Do you have the link to the reddit post? Can't find it.

KEM
ChristMAX wrote:
December 22nd, 2019, 9:24 pm
Uno wrote:
December 22nd, 2019, 9:22 pm
https://www.reddit.com/r/tenet/comments ... _prologue/

Maybe it's not 1.43:1, but at least it's better quality and less vertically cropped than the other one
I tried to find a way to download it but couldn't, oh well. I've already confirmed with my theater that they're playing the prologue so I'm seeing it tonight, might go back on Tuesday to get it on my phone if I can.

KEM wrote:
December 22nd, 2019, 10:25 pm
ChristMAX wrote:
December 22nd, 2019, 9:24 pm
Uno wrote:
December 22nd, 2019, 9:22 pm
https://www.reddit.com/r/tenet/comments ... _prologue/

Maybe it's not 1.43:1, but at least it's better quality and less vertically cropped than the other one
I tried to find a way to download it but couldn't, oh well. I've already confirmed with my theater that they're playing the prologue so I'm seeing it tonight, might go back on Tuesday to get it on my phone if I can.
I'm sure there are lots of ways, but here's what I did. Use a video downloader like this one: https://www.4kdownload.com/products/pro ... downloader
Copy and paste URL into program, download.

KEM wrote:
December 22nd, 2019, 10:25 pm
In the comments below the video there's a link to a downloadable version. Get it quick!