Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Yeah I guess the scene will play longer in the movie.

I'm pretty sure JDW says,
"I'll take the help" after the guy says "that wasn't one of us"
Not sure if someone already mentioned that.

I really love this part:
-Not our mission.
-Mine now!

When IMAX screens eventually switch over to 1917, will we still be getting the prologue? Or is it a Star Wars only thing?

anarchy wrote:
December 21st, 2019, 1:22 pm
When IMAX screens eventually switch over to 1917, will we still be getting the prologue? Or is it a Star Wars only thing?
It may be included, bc the teaser first was only on Shaw & Shite but then a month later was included with Joker.

I saw Star Wars at 2:40 am at Regal IMAX in Valencia, CA and they showed the prologue, I fucking loved it. If anyone has the HD recording pls send me a link, I might go back Monday morning just for the teaser!!!

BrandX wrote:
December 21st, 2019, 1:10 pm
I'm pretty sure JDW says,
"I'll take the help" after the guy says "that wasn't one of us"
Not sure if someone already mentioned that.
Good catch. I think you're right.

OK, it would be great if someone could write down all the dialogue happened in
that small room where JDW asked if the bombs can be defused and one SWAT guy swapped clothes with the VIP.
I just have the most difficult time catching what they were saying.

I Know i'm too late. but you would anyone PM me the prologue please. I'm dying to watch it.

radewart wrote:
December 21st, 2019, 3:54 am
Do we know yet if the prologue is the very beginning of the movie like TDK and TDKR's were? I kinda hope not because, while I liked it, it seems like the scene could use a little more context beforehand to be less confusing.
I still hope it's a shortened version of the actual scene. It just feels like Nolan should have build up the tension a little bit more before the shooters enter. I mean, he has this great location, the big crowd, the orchestra. It's too abrupt IMO.

i have a question who's the guy in the end of the prologue threatening JDW with a gun