Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
ANONIMNIQ wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 11:03 am
Guys, when PM me for the prologue link, please first enable PM in your settings!
^ This.

I love the score. Especially at the end when the reel is shown. Ludwig rocks.
I'm pretty sure that the prologue will be the opening of the movie. It has many similarities to TDK, Inception and TDKR.

The music fits really well, but it also kind of sounds like Zimmer. At least the Dunkirk score. I think it will work out just fine with Göransson, but I'm still 99% Hans will be back for Chris' next film.

X-MementoMori-X wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 11:11 am
I'm pretty sure that the prologue will be the opening of the movie. It has many similarities to TDK, Inception and TDKR.
Also, the score at some point has some very strong
Inception vibes.

antovolk wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 2:45 am
redfirebird2008 wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 2:07 am
antovolk wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 1:55 am
PSA for UK - the BFI IMAX I’m told is screening the prologue from an actual 70mm print, since the cinema is one of the few that can switch formats on the fly. Now I know where I’m headed as soon as I land back here...

Wonder if other flagships with side by side projectors are doing the same eg Citywalk?
Is the Prologue playing with all IMAX shows (including LieMAX) or is it restricted to Laser IMAX and 70mm IMAX like the Dunkirk Prologue was?
Dunkirk also played LieMAX too. Wasn't format restricted at all, although venues were limited because Disney
So is Disney restricting the Tenet Prologue or is it attached to all IMAX shows?

Wow, that was intense :o I have no idea what those guys are doing and what they are talking about, but I love it :D

What a good day.

DHOPW42 wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 11:14 am
X-MementoMori-X wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 11:11 am
Also, the score at some point has some very strong
Inception vibes.
LOL The most tempting way to get someone to click on
is to leave the sentence half complete :lol:

Sanchez wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 11:14 am
The music fits really well, but it also kind of sounds like Zimmer. At least the Dunkirk score. I think it will work out just fine with Göransson, but I'm still 99% Hans will be back for Chris' next film.
What if we will have the same situation like with the Dunkirk prologue where the score changed in the end? Im just wondering if this is final or its just something they have done to have the prologue ready and it can possibly change if they will take a different approach while editing/scoring.

I hope not, this music is dope

What an incredible day.

Seeing both the prologue and trailer which is like almost 8 minutes of the movie, and the plot is still secret and no one fucking knows what going on, even though it looks amazing :gonf: