Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Gotta say that you guys keeping us updated today are sweethearts, but I'm actually in amidst of experiments for my master's thesis right now and the waiting is killing me. I don't know if anyone's chipped in on this yet, but structurally this seems to attain the shape of the infinity, maybe in a more mathematical fashion than Kusama's Destroyer. Thanks for killing me with the updates today!

You do get Star Wars with the prologue though. Not the other way around. For :gonf: atleast that's true.

The first showings of Star Wars should be over any minute now..

8-)

Imagine thousands for people around the globe waiting for someone to step out of cinema and into the parking lot.

TROS is over - sitting on the toilet right now.

Short version:
It was the Opera „terrorist“ scene in Tallin with a small reel at the end. We saw JDW in action most of the time. Robert Pattinson, Debicki and Branagh (he holds her hostage) only in the reel. A shot from the Denmark windpark, one aerial from Italy and a backwards car crash in Tallin that jdw and pattinson are witnessing confused.
Detailed description from memory when I‘m in the car.

IMAX in Sinsheim Germany in 4K Laser

Give us a non spoiler general impression.

Mr. Alley wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 7:36 am

Short version:
It was the Opera „terrorist“ scene in Tallin with a small reel at the end. We saw JDW in action most of the time. Robert Pattinson, Debicki and Branagh (he holds her hostage) only in the reel. A shot from the Denmark windpark, one aerial from Italy and a backwards car crash in Tallin that jdw and pattinson are witnessing confused.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

sitting on the toilet right now
Thank you for your service.

Mr. Alley wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 7:36 am

Short version:

Thank you for the description!

And yeah, when you have the time, please gives us your general impressions on the music, editing, cinematography, all that nerdy stuff.