Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Is it weird that I'm probably more pumped to see the prologue (bootleg version at that) than the new trailer? Mainly because we'll see and hear for the first time Lame's and Göransson's work with Nolan, even if briefly.

I'm expecting the prologue to contain either the concert or the car chase sequence shot in Estonia.

Hustler wrote:
December 14th, 2019, 4:27 pm
Should we also start a thread where people get added to a list to be PM'd the bootleg instead of page after page of requests? Not sure how exactly that would work either, come to think of it. I suppose that would just turn into pages of "add me to the list." :lol:

:think: Any ideas?
This is a good idea, I think a list added in the first post with all the members who are interested in getting the bootleg would suffice.
Last edited by Innovator on December 14th, 2019, 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If they really start showing it on the 19th worldwide, then that means I will get to see the prologue for the first time, in laser IMAX.

That would be quite something.

Yeahh cant wait the prologue

Someone who follows TT apparently spoke to the IMAX Melbourne guys, who confirmed the prologue will.be showing with every screening, seemingly not only from.yhe first US ones like Dunkirk

antovolk wrote:
December 14th, 2019, 10:35 pm
Someone who follows TT apparently spoke to the IMAX Melbourne guys, who confirmed the prologue will.be showing with every screening, seemingly not only from.yhe first US ones like Dunkirk
That would be great. IMAX Melbourne did strongly hint that they had the prologue a few weeks ago.

antovolk wrote:
December 14th, 2019, 10:35 pm
excellent news!

Forum Pro
Law
Just got confirmation that the prologue is 6min of TENET spinning

Law wrote:
December 15th, 2019, 1:05 am
In IMAX tho 😍

Law wrote:
You have lived up to your reputation, Mr. Nolan. We are still spinning. A spinning within a spinning, huh? We are impressed.

Paradoxicalparabola wrote:
December 15th, 2019, 2:12 am
Law wrote:
You have lived up to your reputation, Mr. Nolan. We are still spinning. A spinning within a spinning, huh? We are impressed.
Tenet is actually about Sebastian Vettel`s late Ferrari career confirmed.