Prologue

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I imagine a trailer will be attached with Bond regardless. Action spy movie, big summer tentpole, etc.

Maybe a special IMAX trailer in front of NTTD? Like they did with Interstellar.

I don't remember how it went with Nolan's previous films which got main trailers in December but, did they also roll out some pics, posters and some more info about the film or at least about making the film during that time?

Ace
They usually release a few stills when the movie magazines, sites do the preview of the year feature around the end of December/early January.

aight cool

One thing to remember is even if Trailer #2 / Prologue debut with TROS, they could still be attached to screenings of NTTD (IMAX, 70mm, etc...)
So many opportunities.

This is a game, a guessing game, and a game we cannot win.

AhmadAli95 wrote:
October 10th, 2019, 12:24 pm
One thing to remember is even if Trailer #2 / Prologue debut with TROS, they could still be attached to screenings of NTTD (IMAX, 70mm, etc...)
So many opportunities.
I think April is a right time for trailer #3 tbh

Don't know if they'll re-attach the prologue, if we get one, to NTTD tho

Nomis wrote:
October 10th, 2019, 1:30 pm
I think April is a right time for trailer #3 tbh

Don't know if they'll re-attach the prologue, if we get one, to NTTD tho
I agree about trailer #3. About the prologue, why not? if There’ll be 70mm prints then there’s a big chance of that happening. Of course that’s if there’s a prologue. How many films did they attach the Tenet teaser to? And they even printed a 70mm print of it. 70mm print for a 60 second teaser but no online release :lol:

lol I know but don't forget the teaser trailer was incredibly short, I can understand why they decided to only show it in theaters and wait for the online marketing this december.

They show so little in the teaser I mean lol

I think I only saw it in hd once when it leaked for a moment. Fingers crossed we will get a 4K link of trailer #2, when it arrives :D dat 65mm goodness oh my goodness

Don’t get your hopes up :roll: We were spoiled with Dunkirk.