Tenet Official Images/Posters

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Thread for officially released images and posters for Tenet.

When did we got our first official photo of Dunkirk?

Didn't they release an official pic of Bane just when they began shooting TDKR to avoid poor set leaks?

Fingers crossed they'll show us something before they start shooting out in the open in Tallinn.

Nomis wrote:
May 30th, 2019, 9:30 am
Didn't they release an official pic of Bane just when they began shooting TDKR to avoid poor set leaks?

Fingers crossed they'll show us something before they start shooting out in the open in Tallinn.
Yeah, but Bane and Catwoman are huge IPs. I don't think seeing how JDW, Pattinson or Debicki look like in this film will be considered big news or a spoiler.

The first Dunkirk poster technically came with the August teaser, though it wasn't actually used theatrically. Next one came day before trailer 2 and the prologue debut

Forum Pro
antovolk wrote:
May 30th, 2019, 11:47 am
The first Dunkirk poster technically came with the August teaser, though it wasn't actually used theatrically. Next one came day before trailer 2 and the prologue debut
It was used in theaters. I own two prints of it.

Joshua Strong wrote:
May 30th, 2019, 2:35 pm
antovolk wrote:
The one that has just the logo and FROM DIRECTOR CHRISTOPHER NOLAN over black?

LelekPL wrote:
May 30th, 2019, 9:56 am
Nomis wrote:
May 30th, 2019, 9:30 am

Yeah, but Bane and Catwoman are huge IPs. I don't think seeing how JDW, Pattinson or Debicki look like in this film will be considered big news or a spoiler.
true true

I don't know how this went with Inception or Interstellar since I went in blind/i.e. avoided as much of the marketing as possible

Forum Pro
antovolk wrote:
May 30th, 2019, 2:48 pm
Joshua Strong wrote:
May 30th, 2019, 2:35 pm
antovolk wrote:
The one that has just the logo and FROM DIRECTOR CHRISTOPHER NOLAN over black?
No. I’m talking about the one with the solider in the foreground, standing in front of the battleship.

I want to say I got that when the announcement dropped.

I’m going to check when I get home, the postage is dated.

Yeah that was the second poster I was referring to...

That is so badass, don’t need anything else from this beast except for trailer #1!