Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
cobble engineering wrote:
October 11th, 2019, 5:06 pm
Now that the picture quality is better you can JDW character catch a bullet in the clip with pattinsons face in the reflection
1) The 1st shot after JDW touches the bulletproof glass - JDW is seated next to someone, he seems to throw a bullet in the air and then catches it.

2) His eyes are shut at the beginning of the scene.

3) In the shot where 2 men have apparently captured JDW and have him by the arms, there are actually 3 men in that shot (or 4 counting JDW)

4) The last shot is, in fact, Robert Pattinson in the reflection next to JDW.

I hate that it's textless, but damn, those shots!!

Is it just me or is the face in the reflection of the right guys face a little different (in general and like he's missing the beard)?

User of Interest wrote:
October 12th, 2019, 1:55 pm
Is it just me or is the face in the reflection of the right guys face a little different (in general and like he's missing the beard)?
It's an other guy.

Nolan62 wrote:
October 12th, 2019, 2:10 pm
User of Interest wrote:
October 12th, 2019, 1:55 pm
It's an other guy.
Welp, I stand corrected after rewatching the clip a couple of times. My bad.

Not sure if it's been been mentioned, but does anyone else see a bullet flying towards the 'N" during the first flash of the spinning logo, and the same bullet flying towards the audience during the second flash?

Mulholland-Jr wrote:
October 13th, 2019, 7:40 am
Not sure if it's been been mentioned, but does anyone else see a bullet flying towards the 'N" during the first flash of the spinning logo, and the same bullet flying towards the audience during the second flash?
Yes. To be honest, bullets are all over this teaser: the shattered glass in the beginning, the title, and that bullet JDW is catching with his hand.

Also, there's one more tiny thing I noticed while watching this high quality version, and for me this is the strongest clue so far that
the first scene is played backwards. There are two spots visible next to the hole in the glass wall - incidentally, those are the spots where JDW puts his fingers. I'm pretty sure the spots got there once JDW put his hand on the glass, but because it's played backwards, we can see the spots and watch JDW put his fingers in the exact same place where the spots are.

DHOPW42 wrote:
October 13th, 2019, 9:18 am
Also, there's one more tiny thing I noticed while watching this high quality version, and for me this is the strongest clue so far that
the first scene is played backwards. There are two spots visible next to the hole in the glass wall - incidentally, those are the spots where JDW puts his fingers. I'm pretty sure the spots got there once JDW put his hand on the glass, but because it's played backwards, we can see the spots and watch JDW put his fingers in the exact same place where the spots are.

Damn, nice catch.

cobble engineering wrote:
October 11th, 2019, 5:06 pm
Now that the picture quality is better you can JDW character catch a bullet in the clip with pattinsons face in the reflection
Where? I don't see that