Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
atilasantos wrote:
August 13th, 2019, 3:12 pm
Hoping for something beautiful like these

Man, that Interstellar teaser was so good (as were all the trailers). Still gives me goosebumps. To this day I'm still annoyed that whole monologue wasn't actually in the movie, though. At any rate, I'm confident Tenet's trailers won't disappoint. Do you guys think that's the last of Ludwig's music we'll hear for a while? They'll probably opt to license other music for future trailers, which unless I'm mistaken they've tended to do in the past, no?

Forum Pro
Law
Was it confirmed that it's Ludwig's music? Both the Interstellar and Dunkirk teaser's had music composed by Zimmer which was featured in the film.

mrw when i click on this thread and it doesn't have 50+ pages since my last visit

Maybe they wont release it online because the 1917 trailer had a similar tagline ("time is the enemy").

As others have said it could also be because Nolan wants the teaser experience to be exclusive to the big screen. If I remember correctly that IMAX exclusive trailer for Interstellar was never released online.

PS. First post for me :gonf: :gonf: all aboard the hype train 8-)

Law wrote:
August 13th, 2019, 11:19 pm
Was it confirmed that it's Ludwig's music? Both the Interstellar and Dunkirk teaser's had music composed by Zimmer which was featured in the film.
sounds quite original tbh

Law wrote:
August 13th, 2019, 11:19 pm
I want to know this too. Inception's first teaser was Mike Zarin, and not Zimmer. Nolan always pulling some sneakiness...

I am headed to the Amsterdam release of Once Upon a Time in Hollywood tomorrow. PRAYING for the Tenet teaser - just for that music not on bootleg. Perhaps I'll sneak into the reel room :ninja:

They never include trailers with analog screenings at the Eye

At least that hasn't happened thus far. Guess I'll find out tonight!

Seeing Once upon a time tomorrow in IMAX, really hoping for a teaser this time around, but don't have my hopes up. :batman:
International releases for the teaser haven't been consistent, wouldn't be surprised if this really never officially hits the web. On the other hand, there's really no apparent order in the theatrical release of it, it's just thrown in here and there. Curiouser and curiouser...

Nomis wrote:
August 14th, 2019, 5:15 am
They never include trailers with analog screenings at the Eye

At least that hasn't happened thus far. Guess I'll find out tonight!
I saw Once Upon a Time was sold out there tonight... enjoy!

I will do a different locale tomorrow, so still holding out hope for the teaser.

yeah it is, thanks!

I'd really try to see it in 35mm if I were you, Eye's projectionists are always great