Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Bacon wrote:
August 11th, 2019, 1:27 pm
Yeah all the enjoyment from the anticipation of this is completely gone now...

They just need to drop it now to get it back in people's heads.
I completely agree. It has to drop somewhere this week, else it's just disappointment, since we all know it exists and you can't make people go to the theater just for it, or let alone leave some with no chance of seeing it, due to not being attached.

This teaser is nowhere to be found. I’ve been to two fast and furious showings and one the kitchen showing and nothing. It could just be that the teaser release is very limited and they want it that way. Really annoying.

gropercity wrote:
August 11th, 2019, 8:58 pm
This teaser is nowhere to be found. I’ve been to two fast and furious showings and one the kitchen showing and nothing. It could just be that the teaser release is very limited and they want it that way. Really annoying.
whats the deal with your username?

Disney+'s solo2001 wrote:
August 11th, 2019, 9:32 pm
gropercity wrote:
Short for Growth Per City. Why'd you ask?

Bacon wrote:

That anticipation only concerns us, who know about Tenet`s existance already (and the teaser), the vast mayority of the people dont even know yet, when the teaser drops online hundreds of thousands will see it, thats when the hype will really begin for them.

Nicolaslabra wrote:
August 11th, 2019, 11:15 pm
Bacon wrote:

That anticipation only concerns us, who know about Tenet`s existance already (and the teaser), the vast mayority of the people dont even know yet, when the teaser drops online hundreds of thousands will see it, thats when the hype will really begin for them.
They don't care about us rabid fan nerds. They are confident they don't have to have a mass released teaser. They will have plenty of time to market this movie and they know exactly what they're doing. It's also a huge Nolan movie, so it can practically sell itself and they are fully aware of that. If nothing, this lack of teaser distribution make me believe they are super confident with the movie and know it's gonna be big.

Forum Pro
Law
Disney+'s solo2001 wrote:
August 11th, 2019, 9:32 pm
gropercity wrote:
groupercity was probably taken

I'm 95% certain this teaser will drop tomorrow.

Hopefully, it will be online soon, because Warner Bros ain't gonna be able to market the movie by having people watching "The Kitchen" which really sucked it up at the box office this weekend.

So today is the day...i guess we will know in around 6-8 hours ?!