Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
DHOPW42 wrote:
October 13th, 2019, 9:18 am
Also, there's one more tiny thing I noticed while watching this high quality version, and for me this is the strongest clue so far that
the first scene is played backwards. There are two spots visible next to the hole in the glass wall - incidentally, those are the spots where JDW puts his fingers. I'm pretty sure the spots got there once JDW put his hand on the glass, but because it's played backwards, we can see the spots and watch JDW put his fingers in the exact same place where the spots are.

Holy shit, really good catch man. I've heard people say that first scene is backwards but didn't see how.

DHOPW42 wrote:
Also, there's one more tiny thing I noticed while watching this high quality version, and for me this is the strongest clue so far that
the first scene is played backwards. There are two spots visible next to the hole in the glass wall - incidentally, those are the spots where JDW puts his fingers. I'm pretty sure the spots got there once JDW put his hand on the glass, but because it's played backwards, we can see the spots and watch JDW put his fingers in the exact same place where the spots are.

I mean,
if you focus on JDW's movement you can definitely see that it was shot backwards. Especially how he moves his eyes when he starts to look at the next bullet hole.
However, with this crystal clear look at the trailer, little details like that become visible. I wonder if those kind of things will be erased in post or that Nolan rather lets them in it.

Can someone please DM me these high quality stills we are seeing ? i really want to have them :thumbup:

DHOPW42 wrote:

Great work there.

DHOPW42 wrote:

Solid evidence, great job pal.

It's been 4 days since the high quality teaser was posted and no one has at least added the low quality text back in? This forum has failed me. I shall sit back, do nothing, and wait some more.

Hustler wrote:
October 15th, 2019, 5:39 pm
It's been 4 days since the high quality teaser was posted and no one has at least added the low quality text back in? This forum has failed me. I shall sit back, do nothing, and wait some more.
For real! People make fan made versions of this trailer but can't make a simple edit lol