Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
long time has passed since the cinema teaser, now i think that the online internet world will get something else then just simply realising it online.. maybe some new edit or some new shots.. and it could be even later then august.. but i am sure they will aproach it otherwise than the cinematic experience atached to new premiered movies.. just my theory :oops:

All I need is a full trailer and nothing else before the premiere, want to go in as blind as possible!

One thing for sure is that Nolan will literally surprise us and blow our mind, we're not ready. The fact is that he has clearly a vision in mind and we all can't wait to discover what it is.

WE'RE NOT READY.

I guess if we take into consideration that Hollywood came out just a couple of weeks after Hobbs & Shaw, and they are attaching the trailer to international screenings as well where Hollywood came out just this week, it kind of makes sense for them not to release the trailer just yet. It does seem like they want to have the trailer as an "early bird" surprise for theatre goers, and for them to say that they are not going to have this online until both Hobbs & Shaw and Hollywood had their first run in theatres, I can totally accept that. I can imagine studio execs or Nolan or both saying 'Listen guys, Nolan has always stood for the preservation of the theatrical experience, we could easily have this teaser play exclusively to theatre audiences for a few weeks. We will definitely have it online after that, but maybe the trailer could have a longer run in theatres than other trailers usually have'. You know, why not. I can live with that and I think it makes sense.

Am I the only one who hasn't watched the teaser yet?

I know nothing obviously but at this point it’s clear they don’t want it online.

I also think the ‘theatrical experience preservation’ argument doesn’t make any sense as in delaying the release of the teaser to attach to other films and wait for their initial run to be over. Realistically, you realize most people skip trailers anyway to get their food and drinks?
Casual movie goers don’t care about trailers that much, some don’t care at all. No one will drive out, get a ticket to a movie just see a teaser. People who are going to those movies anyway will see it.

Movie fans who constantly read the latest film related news and are up to date with whatever Hollywood puts out they’d know about the teaser already.

Well, the teaser trailer is so short, basically shows just as much as the TDKR trailer, that not releasing it online is not as bad as not releasing the full trailer not online lol

True. But for us since we've been following production and trying to understand what is being filmed it did give us a confirmation of some sort about certain aspects of the film :lol:
Maybe that's one of the reasons why Nolan doesn't want it out online. It will be dissected frame by frame lol.

can tomorrow deliver a miracle?

AhmadAli95 wrote:
August 17th, 2019, 7:59 am
I know nothing obviously but at this point it’s clear they don’t want it online.

I also think the ‘theatrical experience preservation’ argument doesn’t make any sense as in delaying the release of the teaser to attach to other films and wait for their initial run to be over. Realistically, you realize most people skip trailers anyway to get their food and drinks?
Casual movie goers don’t care about trailers that much, some don’t care at all. No one will drive out, get a ticket to a movie just see a teaser. People who are going to those movies anyway will see it.

Movie fans who constantly read the latest film related news and are up to date with whatever Hollywood puts out they’d know about the teaser already.
*sigh* relax. It’s coming online.