Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Do you guys think he'll show us an IMAX prologue to present his intentions, like he usually do ? Probably.
I hope so.

if he did most of us will only get to see a bootleg version

Nomis wrote:
June 28th, 2019, 11:11 am
if he did most of us will only get to see a bootleg version
Yeah, as always. It's fine.

hEy, cAn YoU pLeAsE pM mE tHe PrOloGuE bOoTlEg?

I truly hope I get to see it on the big screen this time (if there's one of course).
Luckily a new IMAX with Laser screen exists for me now and it's crowded as hell so it'll probably get it (if they'll follow the same plan).

I really hope my country is going to install IMAX Laser down the road. I mean, none of the screens have a 1.44 aspect ratio though but even for 1.90 it would be a win. Their projectors have such bad contrast... Any other Laser screening or 4K projection and hopefully 70mm in Amsterdam bests it.

Laser IMAX is almost useless. Only benefit of it is the possibility of the 1.43:1 aspect ratio, but if there are no screens like that in your country, then I wouldn't hold out hope. I would plan a vacation that coincides with being able to see a real IMAX 70mm film presentation.

Yeah the only 70mm IMAX theaters in Europe are in London and Kopenhagen...

Nomis wrote:
June 30th, 2019, 10:47 am
Why is that a problem? If you didn't have the money for a vacation, sure, but I don't see why, if you did, going to London or Copenhagen would be a problem. You could also go to the United States.

Geoffrey wrote:
June 30th, 2019, 11:01 am
Nomis wrote:
June 30th, 2019, 10:47 am
Why is that a problem? If you didn't have the money for a vacation, sure, but I don't see why, if you did, going to London or Copenhagen would be a problem. You could also go to the United States.
Well, travelling an hour to an airport then spending two hours there then another two hours until you land THEN going to Central London in two hours while also taking care of your accommodation, then spending at least a day in the city and then another six hours in flight-related queues to travel back home is not really the most convenient way to go to the cinema, is it? :D