Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Ace
Apparently the first Avatar trailer came out the same day as the Inception teaser... :ugeek:

Also it looks like we first found out a teaser was coming by logging into the WB exhibitor's website. Any theatre manager’s around? :P
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=412

no love for the Interstellar teaser?

Love the Interstellar teaser. Not much footage from movie itself but it's almost like a mini prologue. And we got an early taste of the score :twothumbsup:

I also love the Dunkirk teaser. Cool use of shots that aren't in the final film (I wonder if there was a cut that included them) and I absolutely love teasers/trailers that feature actual clips or scenes that set the tone instead of a montage. I think it's refreshing.
I don't care about that extra, it's still an amazing teaser - I probably viewed it a thousand times since it came out.

There were more shots of Dunkirk that didn't made it into the final film. One of the TV spots had one or two beautiful shots of the two Spitfires flying over destroyers, including one we only get to see in the background in the finished film.

I hadn't seen any Interstellar trailers before seeing the film. Which I think was a great decision. I don't think I can contain myself not watching the teaser for Tenet lol but I might skip the trailers after that...

This one, Nomis?
It's a really cool shot.

For Interstellar, I actually wasn't excited about it before it was out :facepalm:
So I wasn't paying attention to the trailers and I probably only watched the teaser after I saw the movie. Then it became my favorite movie of all time :gonf:

For Tenet I say I want to avoid spoilers as much as I can but then I visit the set photos thread :roll:
Will try watch the teaser and skip trailers. Maybe watch the prologue (if there's one) on the big screen if I get the chance. Skip TV spots at all costs.

fuck yeah and there was another one

It's crazy to think that the first Inception teaser came out a little more than a month after principle photography started. Could we PLEASE have something like that for Tenet as well?

The teaser for Inception featured some of the coolest shots in the film (That super SloMo shot and that famous hallway scene).

I wonder if they would release a teaser so soon, what kind of "cool" shots have they got already? Especially since this one is supposed to be a "global trotting" action film. So they still have so much to film. The teaser would only feature things they shot in Tallinn. Unless they also shot stuff before Tallinn.

I mean the teaser could still be similar to the one Antovolk made and people, including myself will be hyped.

would be fun if they'd only release shots of the film we've seen set photos of lol

A very smart move lol. I trust Nolan and his team with the teasers. They give nothing away. Trailers? Not so much. Dunkirk’s main trailer was very spoilery IMO (coupled with the TV spots).