Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Robin wrote:
November 17th, 2019, 9:46 am
Speculation time: In this room, behind JDW, there are a lot of canvases/paintings - perhaps they're stealing art?
now you might just have something there....

radewart wrote:
November 17th, 2019, 1:04 pm
Robin wrote:
Speculation time: In this room, behind JDW, there are a lot of canvases/paintings - perhaps they're stealing art?
The full cast list on imdb does list somebody as "Art Gallery Employee"...

Little speculation here,
We have an art gallery, gold bars on a plane, and an auction house that was filmed in London. Bad guys lead by Kenneth Branagh are manipulating time to pull of heist of valuables that they sell at this black market auction house. Or maybe they are robbing the auction house, too? JDW is the agent investigating and trying to stop them.
I love the idea of the film dealing with a very traditional set of criminals - stealing paintings and gold bars :D I would love if this would be the case. But I think the way Inception took a simple premise (corporate theft) and transformed it into an existential story, I expect the same from Tenet.

radewart wrote:
November 17th, 2019, 1:04 pm
Robin wrote:
The full cast list on imdb does list somebody as "Art Gallery Employee"...

Little speculation here,
We have an art gallery, gold bars on a plane, and an auction house that was filmed in London. Bad guys lead by Kenneth Branagh are manipulating time to pull of heist of valuables that they sell at this black market auction house. Or maybe they are robbing the auction house, too? JDW is the agent investigating and trying to stop them.
Makes a ton of sense, all the pieces of the puzzle seem to be coming together.

The project is described as an action epic revolving around international espionage, time travel, and evolution.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6723592/

I just hope Nolan's ideas are better than ours. No offense.

Everyone keeps forgettig/misstating the initial premise as well. According to the official WB press release "Tenet, which is being filmed on location across seven countries, is an action epic EVOLVING from the world of international espionage."

specific word being used is EVOLVING not REVOLVING. It makes a big difference...

https://www.warnerbros.com/news/press-r ... eload=true

Insomniac wrote:
November 18th, 2019, 8:02 am
Same, but then I also convince myself that this could still be an Inception spin-off (even though Michael Caine's presence would seemingly be enough to debunk that), so I don't know what to think anymore. The secrecy definitely makes a lot of the speculation crazy :lol:

Insomniac wrote:
November 18th, 2019, 8:02 am
"So get this: Cars. driving. backwards."

Hours∞Repeat wrote:
November 18th, 2019, 4:31 pm
Everyone keeps forgettig/misstating the initial premise as well. According to the official WB press release "Tenet, which is being filmed on location across seven countries, is an action epic EVOLVING from the world of international espionage."

specific word being used is EVOLVING not REVOLVING. It makes a big difference...

https://www.warnerbros.com/news/press-r ... eload=true
Good point

The secrecy is absolutely masterful. Just going to make the release in July even better.

Does anyone think Indian philosophies of time might play a part in the story? Not to mention the Sator square stuff which is from early Christianity. I really hope Nolan is peppering in lots of philosophical concepts into the espionage framework.

I have re-uploaded jonno747's trailer, if anyone interested:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1S9FLj ... qt3TIi_0pn

I think it's an incredible work, thanks dude! I don't know why you have deleted the original video, if you don't want to see it online, just PM me and I delete it too.