Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.

I can only speak for Hungary, but I'm pretty sure the same goes for most of Europe as well. For some reason we have premiere day on Thursday of each week, that's when cinemas have the new releases. And I can see that in the US it must be Friday, because most American films tend to be released a day earlier here than in the US. It's a weird thing, and I don't understand how this works (like, why it's Thursday here in the first place).

This ain't coming online

It got rated in the UK today so definitely is making its way around internationally...

DHOPW42 wrote:
August 7th, 2019, 11:01 am
I can only speak for Hungary, but I'm pretty sure the same goes for most of Europe as well. For some reason we have premiere day on Thursday of each week, that's when cinemas have the new releases. And I can see that in the US it must be Friday, because most American films tend to be released a day earlier here than in the US. It's a weird thing, and I don't understand how this works (like, why it's Thursday here in the first place).
Yes, Friday is the traditional day for movie releases in the U.S. Then for "event" movies, they started doing screenings at 12:01am so excited moviegoers could start seeing the movies "early" (traditionally the movies wouldn't show until like 10 a.m. on Friday morning). This turned into allowing theaters to start the movie at 11:00 pm on Thursday so more people would attend. And slowly that has turned into pretty much any big wide release starting as early as 5pm or 6pm on Thursday evenings.

Or midnight wednesday on thursday screenings

My prediction: the trailer will drop this Friday

Maybe the teaser will drop this saturday (the TENth of August)?

Forum Pro
Law
maybe it'll drop one day but

you know

it's a bit lame they haven't officially released it yet lol

:P