Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
It's pretty obvious why they're not releasing it online yet. It played with Hobbs and Shaw because the deal was made to place it with that movie. Now WB wants it attached to The Kitchen to get more people to go to that. It's all about money. It will probably release online after The Kitchen's opening weekend. The Kitchen looks like absolute shit and is probably the reason why they want that teaser to play with that. Maybe they can get some obsessed Nolan fanboy business to help out lol

You’re over estimating the number of people who would actually pay for a ticket just to watch a one minute Nolan teaser. Now, if it was the prologue, things would be quite different.

antovolk wrote:
August 8th, 2019, 5:25 pm
oh god I misread, I meant chances of it *not* coming online at all are on the up and up.

@ant: So the official ratings appearing internationally have no bearing in any implication that the trailer is coming online soon?

All it means is that more people will be able to see the teaser in theaters around the world at the moment / in the up coming days. But personally I don't expect them to hold off from releasing it online. It just doesn't make sense to me.

I'll be truly surprised if it's not out this Friday (one week since it started playing in theaters) or Monday (WB's usual release day according to @Antovolk).

If we dont get it next week they'll probably spin it as a "theater only" experience.

Mulholland-Jr wrote:
August 8th, 2019, 10:29 pm
If we dont get it next week they'll probably spin it as a "theater only" experience.
That would be foolish. I predict it will drop tomorrow 12p PST

Bacon wrote:
August 8th, 2019, 7:42 pm
@ant: So the official ratings appearing internationally have no bearing in any implication that the trailer is coming online soon?
Just on the theatrical release in a particular country.