Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Can anyone tell me, what is happening in this scene? I can't really understand anything due to darkness.
That GTA teaser shows that JDW is loading a gun, thats why I've become more confused.

SCORPIO16 wrote:
September 8th, 2019, 2:41 pm
Can anyone tell me, what is happening in this scene? I can't really understand anything due to darkness.
That GTA teaser shows that JDW is loading a gun, thats why I've become more confused.
Well, for some reason the image isn't loading. It's the 1st scene
after the bullet hole sequence when a series of quickly cut scenes start to play where JDW seems to be laying on the ground or something like that.

About that shot in the trailer
I think you can see that JDW is reloading a handgun, and he catches the bullet shell that flies out of the gun.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Nolan/comments ... e_reverse/

Somebody posted this on Reddit... I didn't quite understand the whole theory. I got lost somewhere in the middle. But it sounds really cool as it was cool to experience Inception for the first time. And tbh the theory seems to be very much accurate & possible. And if this is the case, then we are in for another masterpiece from Nolan, given that he pulls this off precisely like inception.
Last edited by SCORPIO16 on September 9th, 2019, 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DHOPW42 wrote:
September 8th, 2019, 2:49 pm
About that shot in the trailer
I think you can see that JDW is reloading a handgun, and he catches the bullet shell that flies out of the gun.
:twothumbsup: Thanks

SCORPIO16 wrote:
September 9th, 2019, 3:14 pm
https://www.reddit.com/r/Nolan/comments ... e_reverse/

Somebody posted this on Reddit... I didn't quite understand the whole theory. I got lost somewhere in the middle. But it sounds really cool as it was cool to experience Inception for the first time. And tbh the theory seems to be very much accurate & possible. And if this is the case, then we are in for another masterpiece from Nolan, given that he pulls this off precisely like inception.
It sounds like this theory is based on the fake (but well-done) Russian trailer.

Just read a post on Reddit saying tomorrow’s date is a palindrome (at least in America)
9/10/19

Kinda interesting. Could get a trailer or something tomorrow, but I doubt it

I saw the teaser for a third time in IMAX in front of IT: Chapter Two.

Needless to say it was the absolute highlight of it all.

AsianVersionOfET wrote:
September 9th, 2019, 9:41 pm
Just read a post on Reddit saying tomorrow’s date is a palindrome (at least in America)
9/10/19

Kinda interesting. Could get a trailer or something tomorrow, but I doubt it
i bet you they're gonna flip the 9

i don't wanna wait till 6 october :thumbdown: