Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Oh my god I get goosebumps at the end of the trailer every damn time I watch it. Unreal.

I actually think WB might know what they're doing here.

I think the lack of a trailer online is building a little bit of hype, not keeping people uniformed. Look at us - we're foaming. And I think for a lot of people, seeing something you're not "supposed" to see, and tracking it down, and watching it get pulled from a website - that's a huge part of the mystique, not just for NF people. There are millions of Nolan fans not on this site.

But beyond NF, look at YouTube. People are definitely intrigued. And they're definitely aware. Millions of people have seen Hobbs & Shaw by now. This movie definitely exists. It's out there.

I also think it's a bold move, and it's a statement, to have the trailer play exclusively in theaters. It's a theatrical experience. Go to the theater if you want to know about it.

I personally enjoy how this is playing out, and I think it's organized.

Angus wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 3:20 pm
I actually think WB might know what they're doing here.

I think the lack of a trailer online is building a little bit of hype, not keeping people uniformed. Look at us - we're foaming. And I think for a lot of people, seeing something you're not "supposed" to see, and tracking it down, and watching it get pulled from a website - that's a huge part of the mystique, not just for NF people. There are millions of Nolan fans not on this site.

But beyond NF, look at YouTube. People are definitely intrigued. And they're definitely aware. Millions of people have seen Hobbs & Shaw by now. This movie definitely exists. It's out there.

I also think it's a bold move, and it's a statement, to have the trailer play exclusively in theaters. It's a theatrical experience. Go to the theater if you want to know about it.

I personally enjoy how this is playing out, and I think it's organized.
This guy knows what he’s talking about

fascinating

Not releasing it at this point -- especially now that it's leaked in studio quality -- is even more ridiculous now tbh.

They don’t want the love and attention. I want to share it everywhere damn it.

jesus fkn Christ, that score tho :o

Bacon wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 4:25 pm
Not releasing it at this point -- especially now that it's leaked in studio quality -- is even more ridiculous now tbh.
Studio quality ? that leak is still heavily compressed, and literally no one has seen it, a fan forum doesnt really count as a propper audience for a Nolan film.

If they release it will get tons of views still.

Someone can PM me this new version?