Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Hours∞Repeat wrote:
August 12th, 2019, 2:04 pm
aleks989 wrote:
August 12th, 2019, 1:16 pm
This might be bullshit or just my brains playing with me, but I could swear the "TENET" moving clockwise is turning slower then last time I saw it, which was like 4 days ago.

http://www.tenetmovie.com/

Could it be this starts moving slowly and slowly by the day and probably stopping somewhere this week so the trailer releases, there was no facebook/twitter/instagram page, maybe here is where the magic will happen. Might be overthinking too much, but it's goddamn Nolan, anything is possible.
It could be the internet acting up but i feel like its definitely slowing on my end as well. Since things are so similiar to the INCEPTION roll out formula i timed the spins and the title was spinning/changing from black to white at a rate of every 3 seconds and now it's at a rate of every 5 seconds...
I agree, feels slightly slower.

DHOPW42 wrote:
August 12th, 2019, 2:06 pm
antovolk wrote:
August 12th, 2019, 2:01 pm
MyCocaine wrote:
August 12th, 2019, 1:07 pm
It will be online once audiences has had the opportunity to catch in cinemas.

After this upcoming weekend most international markets would've gotten it too.

Cinema goers gets early access and then it's released into the wild.

Seems pretty straightforward.
But again, momentum is kinda gone. They shouldn't have staggered the international release like they have.
But - and this is a sincere question from my side - isn't this "momentum is gone" feeling only concerning us super-fans who watch the bootleg and follow every step of the shooting and the marketing? There's a huge chunk of people who are simple casual movie goers, or even casual Nolan fans (that's a thing, I'm sure).
Most movie websites wrote about and hyped up the whole Hobbs and Shaw thing, and at least some of that would have reach some of the casuals. Releasing online this time last week, striking while the iron is hot so to say, would have taken advantage of that momentum, but now everyone has moved on except for maybe us. Which doesn’t bode well at all for chances of this coming online, and at the same time, maybe it’s what Nolan wants, for this only to be this organic slash inside baseball thing

but why release a site then

they easily could've done that in december

Look what happened to The Hunt, guys. We're in Trumpland.

Not a good time to put a trailer online showing bullet holes and a SWAT team.

I hope there are no shenanigans with this film in the next year.

I strongly suspect we'll see a day in the near future where all films showing guns gets an automatic R rating. I'd put money on it.

one day left

antovolk wrote:
But again, momentum is kinda gone. They shouldn't have staggered the international release like they have.
Momentum or lack of momentum always sounds like an excuse to me. I’m not sure such a thing exists for marketing campaigns.

#nomentum

TeddyBlass wrote:
August 12th, 2019, 2:31 pm
antovolk wrote:
Momentum or lack of momentum always sounds like an excuse to me. I’m not sure such a thing exists for marketing campaigns.

#nomentum
True though I my point is, if they were going to release it online they would have while the momentum was going over Hobbs and Shaw opening weekend.

Angus wrote:
August 12th, 2019, 2:23 pm
I hope there are no shenanigans with this film in the next year.
I mean, this movie at least allegedly depicts
a shooting/hostage situation inside a packed concert hall
This film will never be released. Close the boards. Nolan R.I.P.

TeddyBlass wrote:
August 12th, 2019, 2:31 pm
antovolk wrote:

#nomentum
Yeah, kind of my feeling as well.

antovolk wrote:
August 12th, 2019, 2:33 pm
True though I my point is, if they were going to release it online they would have while the momentum was going over Hobbs and Shaw opening weekend.
I just don’t think the momentum you speak of exists. If they release it online, its success is unaffected by the gap between when it hits theaters and now.

#nomentum