Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I hope it drops never so that my enemies won't get to see it.

Like...it's kind of nonsensical to not have this out yet. The hype from the weekend and the secret release has fizzled out already and the people losing their minds on here are sold in name alone and arent the people they're trying to advertise to.

i’d rather the movie not garner extreme hype from that teaser than the film and nolan have to deal with controversy for releasing this so close to 2 deadly shootings

Yeah that's also true

I don't think America will ever change the Second Amendment so these things will keep happening rather frequently...

After the mass shootings, I was thinking they might push it back. I'm sure itll be out by Friday, or Monday at the latest.

stanley wrote:
August 7th, 2019, 3:04 pm
After the mass shootings, I was thinking they might push it back. I'm sure itll be out by Friday, or Monday at the latest.
Yeah, I'm sure WB is worried sick about two bullet holes in a glass window and showing a SWAT uniform for a spilt second. There is zero correlation between the content of the teaser and yet another mass shooting. I don't why you people keep running with this narrative given how international only just got the teaser. It will likely be released on Friday as planned.

I think it’s the right thing to do (if it is indeed what has happened). It would’ve been insensitive. And it could be not just what’s in the trailer but terrorism could be a plot point / story point.
Last edited by Tarssauce on August 7th, 2019, 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MyCocaine wrote:
August 7th, 2019, 3:31 pm
stanley wrote:
August 7th, 2019, 3:04 pm
Yeah, I'm sure WB is worried sick about two bullet holes in a glass window and showing a SWAT uniform for a spilt second. There is zero correlation between the content of the teaser and yet another mass shooting. I don't why you people keep running with this narrative given how international only just got the teaser. It will likely be released on Friday as planned.
I didn't say there was any correlation - but it shouldn't at all be surprising if WB is thinking about it.

Well, Warner Brothers has The Kitchen coming out this coming weekend, so maybe they'll attach it to that.

If it is true, it’s understandable. Why risk even the slightest bit of mainstream backlash? The general public barely knows or cares about the film and they won’t until about three to four months before release.

Those getting upset about not having it right now, have already seen the bootleg, so I have zero sympathy.