Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
u2aerofan wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 9:08 pm
The logo getting passed around twitter is incorrect. The logo on the teaser is an upside down T at the end.

The teaser has 2 title cards: Time for a new protagonist ... Time for a new mission

Washington is wearing an oxygen mask in the final shot and walking toward a bright light.

Hear me out: The next logical step for the dream machine is to be developed into a time machine. What if we're dealing with an upgraded machine and now we have time within time possiblities. A ripple effect. You send someone back to impact an event in the next timeline, and then the next...
Why does this have to be connected to Inception?

Bacon wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 9:10 pm
u2aerofan wrote:
The logo getting passed around twitter is incorrect. The logo on the teaser is an upside down T at the end.

The teaser has 2 title cards: Time for a new protagonist ... Time for a new mission

Washington is wearing an oxygen mask in the final shot and walking toward a bright light.

Hear me out: The next logical step for the dream machine is to be developed into a time machine. What if we're dealing with an upgraded machine and now we have time within time possiblities. A ripple effect. You send someone back to impact an event in the next timeline, and then the next...
It doesn't HAVE to be... but why can't it be?

u2aerofan wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 9:11 pm
Bacon wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 9:10 pm
u2aerofan wrote:

It doesn't HAVE to be... but why can't it be?
Also - TIME is in the title cards for a reason.

I'm in a tutorial right now, so I have to wait 2 hours before I can check it out.

So for this to happen was there some sort of deal between WB,Universal and Nolan? Very interested to know how this all came about.

u2aerofan wrote:

Now we're talking.

HOLY SHIT!
I can see some sort of multi-dimensional thing going on...
I really, really love that S.W.A.T. shot :gonf: