Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
sebal24 wrote:
July 18th, 2019, 9:57 am
Nomis wrote:
July 18th, 2019, 5:37 am
Well Nolan always prefers people not seeing trailers before the film but yeah
Interesting. Source?
I don't have a source, but I think he also said a few years ago that if he could, he wouldn't release any trailers for his films :D But I might just be imagining this.

Retroactively, I kind of regret seeing every single prologue "trailer" before seeing the film :angel:

Especially since I've had to watch CAM-versions. The Dunkirk one less so, because at least it wasn't the whole opening scene.

I'm not even sure how successful these prologue sequences are from a financial perspective. Feels like they exist mostly for Kristopher Tapley types to write breakdowns or for people to complain about the sound mixing.

Well, I regret watching the Dunkirk prologue more than once (the other ones: I've seen the movies by the time I knew they existed lol) because I got attached to it. The way it was edited, the score, etc... and by the time the movie came out I was bothered by the differences.

For Tenet, I think I'd only watch it if IMAX theaters here get it. Otherwise, I'd like to keep it for archival purposes and watch after the movie comes out.

Nobody should believe anything McCrabb says. It's kinda insane that his twitter isn't banned from NF actually

I feel like anyone who posts that idiot's tweets on here should get a temp ban tbh

I don't remember how it was with previous movies, but is there an official website launched first before the teaser trailer is released?

after

pk12 wrote:
July 22nd, 2019, 2:22 am
I don't remember how it was with previous movies, but is there an official website launched first before the teaser trailer is released?
The website has always launched with the teaser.