Tenet Fan Art Thread

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Unfortunately my seating position was quite bit further from the equipment and stuff so i was not able to see that.

Too simple but whatever
Last edited by Tarssauce on July 27th, 2019, 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oku
I wonder which of his films the marketing will rely on for "From the director of".

Because there are four now (The Dark Knight Trilogy, Inception, Interstellar, Dunkirk) and there is no way that they're squeezing in all four, right?

They're gonna have to cut one, or two.

Oku wrote:
July 27th, 2019, 8:23 pm
I wonder which of his films the marketing will rely on for "From the director of".

Because there are four now (The Dark Knight Trilogy, Inception, Interstellar, Dunkirk) and there is no way that they're squeezing in all four, right?

They're gonna have to cut one, or two.
Let's do all four. To Hell with it, let's actually do all of them. Flash each title for half a second. What they'll probably do is his three most recent, so Inception would be cut.

or maybe from the academy award nominated director of Dunkirk ..

At this point "from Christopher nolan" would be more than enough, but the marketing teams need to absolutely make sure everyone remembers who he is, so a quick flash of his most famous films should be a safe bet.

666kalpa wrote:
July 27th, 2019, 11:27 pm
or maybe from the academy award nominated director of Dunkirk ..
Should have given Academy award for Dunkirk!

One Avatar trailer had all Cameron's films on the screen lol even Piranha II

Scuffed fake teaser trailer

I don't think they'll mention Dunkirk on the posters/trailers. The trilogy + Inception and Interstellar most likely fits the demographic way better.