Tenet Fan Art Thread

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
TENET's poster will look something like this.Image

Oku
Are you speculating? Or sharing early/insider info?

Because if it's the latter, then that's actually a great solution to the problem of flipping the second 'E' being meaningless when the center 'N' isn't horizontally symmetrical.

I was thinking maybe an all-lowercase title because it would make the center 'n' horizontally symmetrical, but seeing as how Mr. Nolan doesn't do lowercase titles, your way is better.

I like it to some degree. It's more innovative than just flipping the "E". But I still hope they don't pull any gimmicks with the title. We get it, symmetry, very cool.

The letters might be flipped like that, but no way he's gonna use that ugly font.

Lol. Of course he is not gonna use this font. It is just an idea that he is showing off. Funny if that is coincidence because when I was on set I accidentally heard about one interesting plot point. And as soon as I heard I though exactly the same poster idea that TheMan posted. It would make total sense and would be great analogy of the movie storyline.

Now the question is how TheMan came up with similar thought. Was he also aware of that plot idea and came into same conclusion or is he really an inside man who has a lot more information.

külmavana wrote:
June 23rd, 2019, 4:59 pm
Lol. Of course he is not gonna use this font. It is just an idea that he is showing off. Funny if that is coincidence because when I was on set I accidentally heard about one interesting plot point. And as soon as I heard I though exactly the same poster idea that TheMan posted. It would make total sense and would be great analogy of the movie storyline.

Now the question is how TheMan came up with similar thought. Was he also aware of that plot idea and came into same conclusion or is he really an inside man who has a lot more information.
Spill the details in a spoiler tag man! Nolan and his team won't find you. NDA's are just a scare tactic anyways and really can't be enforced too well :D

TheMan wrote:
June 22nd, 2019, 8:04 am
TENET's poster will look something like this.Image
Omg i was thinking this exact same flip.

The title is actually twisted from top left to bottom right diagonally through the "N" and the title looks exactly the same when flipped upside down.

The way Nolan loves to bend and play with perception makes this so fitting.

also...

What does a backwards E mean?
∃ (a backwards E; U+2203) or existential quantification, the symbol for "there exists...", in predicate logic; ∃! meaning "there exists only one" (or "there exists exactly one") - see Uniqueness quantification.

A perpendicular symbol is simply an upside down capital letter T.

Perpendicular Line: Perpendicular lines are lines that meet or cross to form a right angle. A right angle equal 90 degrees.

Whatever the title ends up looking like visually on the poster, we can guarantee it'll be look like it's 69ing itself.

külmavana wrote:

I'm the Man, but if you (külmavana) were on the set, you should've seen the clapperboard they used. The clapperboard had the before mentioned poster title on it. Also,(If you'd payed attention on the equipment) you should've seen the stickers on the equipment that they used, which had also the same style for the title.
Last edited by TheMan on June 26th, 2019, 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheMan wrote:
June 26th, 2019, 4:38 pm
külmavana wrote:

I was also on the set and since the crew were right in front of me I saw their clapperboard which had the before mentioned poster title on it. Also, during one of the break times we had, I went to see the equipment they use, and some had stickers on them that also had the same style for the title.
Take a picture of it and post it here.

No I don’t care if you get kicked off set. Become a NolanFans legend.