Ludwig Göransson will compose Tenet

An original action espionage film releasing in IMAX on July 17, 2020.
Collector03601 wrote:
August 26th, 2019, 5:06 am
always_smiling wrote:
August 24th, 2019, 9:23 pm
Incase anyone missed, Ludwig is also composing The Mandalorian (star wars tv series) which dropped their first trailer: (I guess the trailer includes his work)

https://youtu.be/aOC8E8z_ifw

Ludwig is on fire! :clap:
If thats really him in the trailer then f@#k yeah! Sounds great and now I see why Nolan chose him. :clap:
If that's him -- I am diggin' it. No news anywhere if it was him on the teaser either...the waiting continues...

I feel like the music at the start of the teaser is the theme for something (perhaps some sort of time manipulation) like the joker theme in TDK or the horns in Inception when Ariadne bends the dream world on top of itself

As many of you know, the first episode, Chapter One, of The Mandalorian dropped on Disney+ today (scored by Ludwig), as did the episode's full score on Spotify, Apple Music, etc.

Sonically intense :gonf:

Barrett wrote:
November 12th, 2019, 3:17 pm
As many of you know, the first episode, Chapter One, of The Mandalorian dropped on Disney+ today (scored by Ludwig), as did the episode's full score on Spotify, Apple Music, etc.

Sonically intense :gonf:
Just listening to it now and Im quite happy with it. There are some cues which dont feel like they would fit a Nolan film, but in general its a good score.