Ludwig Göransson will compose Tenet

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
AhmadAli95 wrote:
January 28th, 2019, 6:38 am

By the way, the name "Variation 15" was chosen because there's only 14 Enigma variations so their version is the 15th variation (Not that Benjamin and Hans made 14 versions and the one that was used was the 15th - if that what is understood lol).
Exactly. Nimrod is Variation 9 (of 14) that Elgar composed in his Variations on an Original Theme, commonly known as the Enigma Variations. Benjamin's (and Hans I suppose?) version is cleverly named Variation 15.

TeddyBlass wrote:
January 28th, 2019, 12:20 pm
Exactly. Nimrod is Variation 9 (of 14) that Elgar composed in his Variations on an Original Theme, commonly known as the Enigma Variations. Benjamin's (and Hans I suppose?) version is cleverly named Variation 15.
Indeed. I must admit that when the tracklist came out, I thought it was some sort of crazy experimental track that they redid for the 15th time then the Wallfisch/Eglar credit came out,

TeddyBlass wrote:
January 28th, 2019, 12:20 pm
AhmadAli95 wrote:
January 28th, 2019, 6:38 am

By the way, the name "Variation 15" was chosen because there's only 14 Enigma variations so their version is the 15th variation (Not that Benjamin and Hans made 14 versions and the one that was used was the 15th - if that what is understood lol).
Destroys me to listen to. Powerful stuff

If Zimmer isn't doing this (secretly hoping he is), but if not then I would very much like Ramin Djawadi to score it. He did an amazing job with GOT, especially liked the bit in season 7 in the "Winter Is Here" score. It very much lies with something which could be very close to a score for a Nolan film. Here it is: https://youtu.be/Hf9u3jPvkkI?t=4287

The soundtrack is the soul of every movie that Nolan has made, cannot wait to see who and what will be scored this time.

Hans Zimmer has been confirmed for the soundtrack of Dune, I hope he will have time for the Nolan.

Yeah, I feel like HZ is scoring too many movies.

He's also doing Wonder Woman 1984, Top Gun: Maverick and the SpongeBob movie all for summer of 2020.

Stéphane (one of the mods at hans-zimmer.com and very trustworthy) just reiterated that Zimmer scoring this film is still "far from confirmed".

Strange.

I personally think it's a strategy. Hans was very secretive about Dunkirk. It makes sense that he would be even more secretive about this one. I mean we only have a release date for the film. And even with Dunkirk, Zimmer scoring wasn't confirmed right away.
But his schedule seems to be quite busy...

He seems to be pre-occupied with DUNE

I'm somewhat scared that Zimmer might not be in this after all. I need a new masterpiece from these two.