Ludwig Göransson will compose Tenet

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Joshua Strong wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 8:44 am
The music in the prologue was giving me some progressive house vibes.
how interesting

That music at the end of the prologue was 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Scars wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 12:17 pm
Definitely. That little bit of guitar sounds awesome! Anyone else notice you can hear the bit of music from the teaser in the prologue, most notably
in the van when the guy says American

Yeah, I wish it were out...I could listen to that all day.

Hustler wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 12:34 pm
Scars wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 12:17 pm
Definitely. That little bit of guitar sounds awesome! Anyone else notice you can hear the bit of music from the teaser in the prologue, most notably
in the van when the guy says American
So now we know for sure the teaser and prologue is Ludwig. I would love to know whether the trailer score is Ludwig too. Sounds fantastic.

I CANNON stop jamming to the score in the sizzle reel from the prologue, i love zimmer but this could be the best Nolan movie score, up there with Interstellar.

Nicolaslabra wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 10:50 pm
I CANNON stop jamming to the score in the sizzle reel from the prologue, i love zimmer but this could be the best Nolan movie score, up there with Interstellar.
Same. Especially when the SWAT team move in on the VIP box. Ludwig has something special in store

Oku
Not really feeling the music in the trailer, assuming of course that it is composed by him and not just licensed trailer music.

When it was announced, I was super excited, but now that the reality of no Mr. Zimmer has hit me, I'm not so sure...

I hope the music in the final film has melodic and musical parts, and isn't just drone-y throughout.

Oku wrote:
December 20th, 2019, 12:10 am
Not really feeling the music in the trailer, assuming of course that it is composed by him and not just licensed trailer music.

When it was announced, I was super excited, but now that the reality of no Mr. Zimmer has hit me, I'm not so sure...

I hope the music in the final film has melodic and musical parts, and isn't just drone-y throughout.
I’m nobody’s expert, but it sounds like Inception to me. I’m wary of a narrative forming online of this film being Inception 0.5. I hope Ludwig has something more distinctive up his sleeve. People who have watched the Prologue: does the music in it give you a different vibe from the trailer?

Tenetdrome wrote:
December 20th, 2019, 12:20 am
Oku wrote:
December 20th, 2019, 12:10 am

I’m nobody’s expert, but it sounds like Inception to me. I’m wary of a narrative forming online of this film being Inception 0.5. I hope Ludwig has something more distinctive up his sleeve. People who have watched the Prologue: does the music in it give you a different vibe from the trailer?
The music in the prologue is fuking beautiful. I'm telling you Ludwig ain't no one trick pony. Can't get the music out my head.