Ludwig Göransson will compose Tenet

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Collector03601 wrote:
August 26th, 2019, 5:06 am
always_smiling wrote:
August 24th, 2019, 9:23 pm
Incase anyone missed, Ludwig is also composing The Mandalorian (star wars tv series) which dropped their first trailer: (I guess the trailer includes his work)

https://youtu.be/aOC8E8z_ifw

Ludwig is on fire! :clap:
If thats really him in the trailer then f@#k yeah! Sounds great and now I see why Nolan chose him. :clap:
If that's him -- I am diggin' it. No news anywhere if it was him on the teaser either...the waiting continues...

I feel like the music at the start of the teaser is the theme for something (perhaps some sort of time manipulation) like the joker theme in TDK or the horns in Inception when Ariadne bends the dream world on top of itself

As many of you know, the first episode, Chapter One, of The Mandalorian dropped on Disney+ today (scored by Ludwig), as did the episode's full score on Spotify, Apple Music, etc.

Sonically intense :gonf:

Barrett wrote:
November 12th, 2019, 3:17 pm
As many of you know, the first episode, Chapter One, of The Mandalorian dropped on Disney+ today (scored by Ludwig), as did the episode's full score on Spotify, Apple Music, etc.

Sonically intense :gonf:
Just listening to it now and Im quite happy with it. There are some cues which dont feel like they would fit a Nolan film, but in general its a good score.

Ace
Writer @ Collider attempts to ask Göransson about Tenet, but he was unsurprisingly tight-lipped.
I know you can’t say much, but I’m incredibly excited for to hear what you’re working on for Tenet. I was wondering if you could kind of talk about what it’s been like working with Christopher Nolan on that one.

GÖRANSSON: I can’t really talk about it right now. I’m extremely excited and, you know, I’m very honored and grateful to be working with I’d say the most incredible director that is constantly pushing the boundaries in film. And I’m extremely excited.
https://collider.com/the-mandalorian-i ... goransson/

Ace
Have you begun your work on Tenet yet?

Yeah, I’ve started working on it. I’m extremely excited. Unfortunately I can’t reveal any more information but I’m super excited.

No, we don’t want any spoilers either but how does Christopher Nolan work with composers?

We’re working very closely together. He’s so collaborative. We’re also starting early and getting ideas back and forth. It’s just such a joy to work with someone that’s so invested in music.

He usually works with Hans Zimmer. How did you hook up with Nolan?

I got a call and he wanted to meet.
https://www.slashfilm.com/the-mandalor ... interview/

KEM
There's nothing that makes me more excited than hearing what Ludwig is doing for this film

Oku
How to add a poll

After hearing his work in The Mandalorian, are you:
1. more excited? i,e. "heck yeah, bring in more of his tunes!" etc.
2. equally as excited as before? i.e. "haven't seen The Mandalorian" etc.
3. less excited? i.e. "not feeling the music in The Mandalorian and I'm worried now for Tenet" etc.

Chapter 6 score is fire! This track especially (listening to it gives me a big yes for a Nolan film vibe):