Ludwig Göransson will compose Tenet

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Joshua Strong wrote:
May 25th, 2019, 6:23 pm
Cool videos of Ludwig

And here he is with... Hans Zimmer

I may have to reformat this later
Fixed it for ya

Hi everyone , ok - iam here already for 5years visiting and returning - and this is the first time i register and reply.. i admire the genius of chris nolan

Could it be that Ludwig is musicaly defined and inspired by black music and african roots music ( Childish Gambino, Black Panther ) and we have a afroamerican playing lead here, denzel washington son as i newly discovered? just a thought crosed my mind

nol4nf4n wrote:
May 25th, 2019, 6:36 pm
Hi everyone , ok - iam here already for 5years visiting and returning - and this is the first time i register and reply.. i admire the genius of chris nolan

Could it be that Ludwig is musicaly defined and inspired by black music and african roots music ( Childish Gambino, Black Panther ) and we have a afroamerican playing lead here, denzel washington son as i newly discovered? just a thought crosed my mind
welcome

nol4nf4n wrote:

I agree with the fact that LG having captured a feeling of Africa in his music may have played a part in Nolan's choice. But not because the lead is Afro-american. More because the characters will go from country to country. John Barry was very good at giving a feeling of the location through his music in the James Bond films, and that may be what Nolan is looking for.

Just gave Venom another listen and its quite different from Black Panther and I think this is a good example why Nolan chose him:

Oku
nol4nf4n wrote:

That's a really good point.

Collector03601 wrote:
May 27th, 2019, 7:34 am
Just gave Venom another listen and its quite different from Black Panther and I think this is a good example why Nolan chose him:

im hearing serious Inception influences there.

Interesting thought I had...what if Tom spoke to Chris about Ludwig after Venom?
Maybe... just maybe... we have a missing link. :batman:

cclem wrote:
May 29th, 2019, 6:57 pm
Interesting thought I had...what if Tom spoke to Chris about Ludwig after Venom?
Maybe... just maybe... we have a missing link. :batman:

hmm, i dobut an actor has influence over that, he could have commented on it, but it seems to me, very unlikely.

Zimmer does appear to be going on some form of tour throughout 2019. One show has been announced but the official Facebook page has now hinted that there will be different musicians joining Zimmer on this tour. Seems a little over the top if it’s only for one show.