Ludwig Göransson will compose Tenet

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I'm disappointed it's not Zimmer again. I've only heard Ludwig's work on Black Panther so I'm absolutely not familiar with his discography, but his work on Black Panther was very mediocre bar a single theme that was primarily used for transitions to Wakanda from what I remember.

But even with Zimmer, I don't enjoy his work outside of Nolan's atmosphere. Nolan has a way of extracting and nurturting the best work from Zimmer, whether it's The Dark Knight or Inception or Interstellar. There's a good chance Tenet ends up with a good soundtrack nonetheless.

If you want to make silly conspiracies—Zimmer was obviously fired on bad terms because he had to recompose Dunkirk's score which costed Nolan and the studio hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars.

jesus christ i can’t believe so many of you guys are not excited to see nolan work with someone new

love zimmer but this is also great news

Hell yeah Ruth tells it like it is

Exciting times

What Virgo and Ruth said.

Wakanda from the Panther soundtrack is a piece of art

Ruth wrote:
May 22nd, 2019, 3:31 pm
jesus christ i can’t believe so many of you guys are not excited to see nolan work with someone new

This!

Jennifer Lame and Ludwig Göransson will bring new flavours and sensibilities to the below-the-line crew.

People had anxiety attacks when Hoytema was announced for Interstellar, but for me that collaboration has elevated Nolan's visual language.

Ruth wrote:

tbh i'm dissapponted he's still working with hoyte

Disney+'s solo2001 wrote:
May 22nd, 2019, 3:51 pm
Roger Deakins would make for a great collaboration. I think Hoytema and Pfister's work is slightly sterile.
Ruth wrote:

It's hard to be excited for something new when you have scores like Interstellar's, easily the best I've heard. It's like your Lamborghini being stolen and the insurance company saying it will replace it with "something of equivalent value". Maybe it's another Lamborghini, maybe it's a NSX, or maybe it's just some trashy Dodge Charger.
Last edited by Geoffrey on May 22nd, 2019, 4:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Ruth wrote:

actually yeah

you serious or what

Ruth wrote: