Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

An original action espionage film releasing in IMAX on July 17, 2020.
Probably old stuff at this point but some images of the Chaand restaurant set.

Filming in the restaurant set is done; they wrapped up on Monday and emptied the interiors today, with plans to dismantle the set later. I was fortunate enough to witness Nolan directing John David Washington and Dimple Kapadia in their walking dialogue scene today (saw them clearly, multiple times).

Personally, I felt it had strong vibes to the one where Cobb and Ariadne talk on the streets of Paris. Could be just me though.

Keep up the good work, people of India! Also, if I'd see a Nolan shoot under my balcone, I think I'd skip work without hesitation and just hang around.

Is Dimple Kapadia's hair a different color here than it was in the pics from Estonia? I seem to remember it being blond, but it could have been just the lighting...

Janky Sam wrote:
September 17th, 2019, 11:07 pm
Is Dimple Kapadia's hair a different color here than it was in the pics from Estonia? I seem to remember it being blond, but it could have been just the lighting...
Nope. It's the same color it's always been, her natural hair color.

gropercity wrote:
September 17th, 2019, 11:09 pm
Janky Sam wrote:
September 17th, 2019, 11:07 pm
Nope. It's the same color it's always been, her natural hair color.

Is that not her?

DHOPW42 wrote:
September 17th, 2019, 5:18 pm
Keep up the good work, people of India! Also, if I'd see a Nolan shoot under my balcone, I think I'd skip work without hesitation and just hang around.
same here. fuck work lol here's nolan working

HOLY SHIT. Those stunt jumping videos BLEW me away. Nothing but respect to the whole crew and really can't wait to see how it turned out on the big screen. :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: