Behind the scenes - Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
AsianVersionOfET wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 9:06 am
What. The fuck. Is this MOVIE?!
:shock: Crazy stuff, right? Based on the look of what we're seeing there I'm going for ...
...more of a device that manipulates time forward and backward rather than a traditional "time travel" type scenario where they jump into some decade or dates from the past. Seems to make sense with the dial set up of that device and cars going backwards yesterday.
But I'm also probably wrong. :lol:

cars moving backwards... any possibilities of it being a dream level :oops:

I personally think that this triangle is just some set material used by the stunt double.
But judging that his new project is apparently a tribute to the old classical adventure/spy movie ala James Bond and North by Norwest.
This could be some kind of a gadget thing.
Last edited by Nomis on July 11th, 2019, 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: potential spoilers

y’all guys look the slowly reversing cars look dope but there’s a 99% chance you’re overthinking it.

ngl the idea of manipulating time in different ways than just direct time travel is for sure fascinating though

maybe that 'device' is the Tenet?

Im thinking the "device" is just one of those explosive plates, maybe an exfiltration attempt ? getting someone out of the truck ?

Nicolaslabra wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 8:42 pm
Im thinking the "device" is just one of those explosive plates, maybe an exfiltration attempt ? getting someone out of the truck ?
Itsy just looks so special and provocative.. there's no way it's just a simple gadget.

Silfan wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 8:50 pm
Nicolaslabra wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 8:42 pm
Itsy just looks so special and provocative.. there's no way it's just a simple gadget.
To me it looks very simple indeed, very minimalist, and very small.